Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to look "bad boyish" question

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its Jose again. I have a question. I want to look "bad boyish". how do i? I am a black guy who's a fresh in college right now, but aint thuggish. trust me. lol. But how do I have that look like, "he's got some bad boy in him"? because i think that I have "bad boy" in me. :confused: I am comfortable with what i wear<Jeans and designer t-shirts like "girls goin wild" "Black widow" "And 1" etc.>
Please help me! lol.

B

BeDJ

Shave your head, I( did and I was real glad I did. Start wearing cloths that are 1-2 sizes bigger. Match your clothing. All in the walk. Always carry a weapon with you be it a gun or a knife to start, really boosts your mind state

Brands to consider
Shirts: SJC, Akademiks, MFG, LRG
Pants: MFG shuttles
Shoes AF1's and Jordans

And if you want to be a bad boy it comes from inside. I used to slang weapons and narcotics to gangstas. YOU have to have the reputation and respect of being hardcore, you can't just work on the outside or you'll be a wanksta. BTW, I'm an Viet, so if you black, you probably will surpass me of being hardcore

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah why don't you just go kill someone while you're at it...then you'll really be bad....:rolleyes:

Carrying a gun around is only going to end up getting you thrown in jail, where you will get well aquainted with the nurse, who will be continually stitching up your sphinxter after the REAL "bad boys" are done with you.

I hope the above post was a joke...

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I forgot to add: Don't try to be something you're not. People can smell a fake from a mile away.

If you're going to go around acting all hard, make sure you can back it the fyck up. Because someone is going to step up to you eventually if you start acting like that.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BeginningDJ
Shave your head, I( did and I was real glad I did. Start wearing cloths that are 1-2 sizes bigger. Match your clothing. All in the walk. Always carry a weapon with you be it a gun or a knife to start, really boosts your mind state

Brands to consider
Shoes AF1's and Jordans

And if you want to be a bad boy it comes from inside. I used to slang weapons and narcotics to gangstas. YOU have to have the reputation and respect of being hardcore, you can't just work on the outside or you'll be a wanksta. BTW, I'm an Viet, so if you black, you probably will surpass me of being hardcore
Dork alert. Dork alert.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BeginningDJ

Brands to consider
Shoes AF1's and Jordans

And don't forget your bling blings, rims, and iced up everything.

--iMat

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ, LOL, how old r u son? U got serious issues.

In answer to the question, I truly beleive it is simply in your bone structure. I personally, will NEVER look like a badboy!! LOL, that would be hilarious! I am the TOTAL opposite of a badboy look! But chicks dig the real nice, cute guy look also, especially if u play it up.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, style is my forte. Post a pic or at least give a detailed description of what you look like and I'll help ya.

But as was said, if you don't have the actual belief to back up your look you're gonna come off fake and get tested.

Having said that, you may find that you automatically start acting like a bad boy when you dress like one. Actions influence thoughts and thoughts influence actions. It goes both ways. So unless you're really interested in BECOMING a bad boy, and living that type of life, you may want to think twice.

If you just want to add some spice to your look to give a hint of bad boyishness, that's a different story.

Let me know.

BTW, I'm an Viet, so if you black, you probably will surpass me of being hardcore
If that's a serious quote...hahaha...that has got to be one of the funniest things I've read on this board. Christ allmighty, hahhahaha.

Don't mind that dude BeginningDJ. He's had one too many bowls of rice.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score

JoeIzHere

Banned
Reaction score
Just look tough, look serious. have that "i don't play around street face on."

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to go around acting all hard, make sure you can back it the fyck up. Because someone is going to step up to you eventually if you start acting like that.
That's some rather sound advice. Acting like a thug will invite trouble and when you can't back it up, you will look pathetic - like all other wannabe gangstas.

Not only that, but it's a good way to lose respect of people who matter. You will be prejudged and refused jobs, loans, help, advice, trust and all the things that matter to you in life, based on your image.

Also, this bad boy image isn't all it is hyped up to be. It attracts a certain type of women, not ALL women. Yes you will experience women disrespecting you for being easygoing, but these are often the sort of women who aren't worth impressing. You will probably attract a much higher class of women being cool, laidback and a likeable person.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is what i look like if u wanted to know, since im the one who started the thread.

Me

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice jeans and a Designer shirt is ok for college. Remmember one thing, don't over dress. BUT also remmember you have to stand out a bit. Which in college is pretty easy. Most other people most likely don't dress nice at all. They were flip flops, jeans, and a shirt off the floor... so.... here it goes

Dress the way you want. Don't change for anybody else. If you want to change than change. But do it for the right reasons...and those reasons are for you and nobody else.

To get an edge up on the others with out loosing the bad boy edge. Wear jeans girls love jeans, but make sure they are nice jeans somwhat faded but only because they are supposed to be. Get a tough belt..( wear a black leather bellt with amo holders). Wear a button up shirt, but get ones that have more to them than stripes or patterns. Ones with yokes or shinny buttons work. Anything that says hey I am wearing this so F*&^ing what!! get somthing that says who you are as well. If you like are a Warrior get a Leather braclet. If you are a lover get unique bag. one thing not a lot of things. Ohh and the designer shirts just say I spend a lot to look like I shop at the mall.

bad boys don't shop at the mall. branch out check out photo's from you favorite bands or actors... who cares where you get it from as long as you like it and it conveys the message you want it to.

Peace, Cya!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot hair... Hair dosn't matter that much. Just make sure it is clean and styled. Nothing stupid like a mohawk. Check out diffrent styles and pick one you would feel confident with.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Heyjose25points
Its Jose again. I have a question. I want to look "bad boyish". how do i? I am a black guy who's a fresh in college right now, but aint thuggish. trust me. lol. But how do I have that look like, "he's got some bad boy in him"? because i think that I have "bad boy" in me. :confused: I am comfortable with what i wear<Jeans and designer t-shirts like "girls goin wild" "Black widow" "And 1" etc.>
Please help me! lol.
Don't bother. You don't need to be a bad boy to get girls, that's a myth. I'm assuming that's what you're after, right?

First off, if your not really a bad boy at heart, trying to look the part, you know cornrows, mean mug, doo-rag, creased up ****ies, etc will only get you tested by every thug, ganbanger, hoodlum in the vicinity and women will laugh at you. Don't do it. Instead become comfortable in your own skin and adapt your game to suit your true personality and true self.

Instead of trying to look like some wannabe thug or gangbanger, work on becoming a man. Adopt masculine characteristics and work that into your core being. Only after this is done will you reach your core objective.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Aight Jose, I don't think the bad boy image would fit ya. You seem more like a cool guy rather than hardcore mofo. And I'd say you're above average in looks so you don't have to go to far out to look great.

So then...

To start:

Grow out your goatee
Grow out your hair just a bit. If you want to do the corn rows, that will work good too.

Get yourself a cool patterned white/offwhite/cream colored collared shirt. Those Morrocan types that are crinkled and wrinkled on purpose would be good. Get some loose fitting white/offwhite/cream colored dress pants. Not slacks, I'm talking about the type that are very light and you see models wearing on the beach. Wear that with some flip flops sandals. Wear a nice watch.

Your dark skin will contrast well with the light clothes. Fvckin pimp. Its an elegant, classy style that would look good on you especially if you had a goatee and cornrows. Class with a touch of roughneck. Nice.

Now if you want something more urban and casual then still do the cornrows/goatee. If you have a good build wear a designer black tanktop. And designer jeans, black with a very strong white wash, bootcut. Wear some clunky white shoes like shell tops from Phat Pharm. Wear a nice, silver chain. Not to loose and not too tight. Wear a cool silver watch. Wear a few rings. Wear a big belt with a FAT ASS buckle. A BIG fvcking buckle.

You could switch it up and go with a white tank top and dark blue jeans with a strong white wash, if you prefer.

Just remember to contrast your skin with your clothes often. It looks great with people who are dark or tan. With people who are very light skinned, wearing contrasting clothes, like all black, just makes you look goth and dead and shiet. haha.

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know what I don't see a lot of? Stylish black guys. I still remember one guy I saw at the mall who had a shaved head, was wearing a turtle neck, nice pants and dress shoes. He and an ultra-slick and suave look about him. In contrast you get thugs with droppy "I **** myself" pants, an <insert popular team> jersey on and a baseball hat that's not even on straight!! (BTW, this look isn't exlusive to black guys either. I see lots of white guys sporting it too)

Set yourself apart!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey jose, u look really good, in my opinion... i don't suggest that you grow a goatee, i think it would look kinda ridicolous on you, but that's just an idea... try it if u want

i think u should dress like usher in yeah's clip, when goin' to clubs. i think it'd suit u perfectly.

bye!