How to leave a voice message.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say on her answering machine? Should you be a cool guy and leave a C&F message?

no!

It is really quite simple.

"Hi Candi, it's me Kevin. Call me back".

I just finished testing this for the 4th time this week on 4 different girls. They ALL called me back 2 hours later.

Why does this work so well? It is because you TELL her to call you back. Just like when you get a girls number. You don't ASK her for the number you TELL her to give it to you.

Keep the message free of emotion but show strength. You don't want her to know what your mood is like at all. you want her to guess about why you are calling her and what you are thinking

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good tip. the lesser you say the more they'll wonder what the call is about. and in order to find out tehy will call back

also i wonder, does this work well with friends' voicemail

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, you've just left the most basic of all phone messages... and one that's been suggested about 2983 times on the board (search for "message" in the title of all threads).

DJB material. :p

(Okay, maybe just Tips material...)

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying things lesser is not necessarily a sign of confidence or make the girl want to call you back.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i done this b4 and it didnt work. i wasnt even intereted in the hoe anyway so .... wateva.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, its too basic.

Firstly don't leave messeges on a phone.

Secondly, LIE!

say "hey chick, I got something to tell you" CLICK*

This will play on her mind, curiousity killed the cat. Then tease her about it, tell her it's something about her when she calls. TEASE her about it. She'll build it up in her mind. Tell her it has to be told in person. Make her beg for it!

In the end, say some crap like, "I was thinking about you, and you have stunning eyes".