Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Learn Game <-- The Only Thread You'll Ever Need

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How to learn game

1 first you must understand that you must be good at all types of game , day night club , natural direct indirect , be able to open anywhere -- you should be able to be dominant, neg, tease, playful tease and qualify all at the same time
2 you must go out and come back home and analyze at which point the interaction went wrong, and what went well
3 you must create your sticking points; I can’t ask numbers properly ; etc
4 you go out and you practice that sticking point over and beyond what was previous is required at 150%. Get more information on it when you need .
5 You Must Experiment and try different types of game until one clicks for you. “the bane of all this” if you just keep going on and doing the same thing over and over again, you never get better if you keep doing the same thing.

See for yourself in field ( with knowledge of course ), don’t worry about if you got the number or not , just keep interacting with her to pump the attraction level. She will always be looking at your value, you need consciously try different things to see what happens to her attraction level ; you have to be like a scientist ; when you have the knowledge first you have to get the skills to review and analyze what and where under the social microscope of female attraction physcology your actions went wrong. Like what happens when you have a loud boing voice, and good Posture ? what happens when you ****y funny tease roleplay or neg her? Does she lighten up quickly ..What happens when you start to tell her stories ? what happens to her when you qualify her ..when you do something really ballsy.
Remember, all the routines and game that we learn is not per game per say. IT JUST A VESSEL FOR YOU TO COMMUNICATE THE CONFIDENCE . TO BE “DIFFERENT” than all the other guys who try to pick her up is Attractive. Secondly, It’s a vessel for you to subcommunicate greater value. Which guy would have the ballsy move to question her/ like that ?

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^

I will summarize all that in 2 sentences

a) identify you sticking point and go practice on that for the next 20 sets.

b) everytime you go out, come home and write out what you did well, and what you didn't do well. keep a log.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's true

excellent advice. I love simple stuff like this.