Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to learn daygame?

benogan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a recovering heroin addict. Although alcohol was never an issue for me, I have chosen to not drink to benefit my recovery, as well as my life balance.

As a result, club game isn't really ideal for me. Sure if I go with a group of people I am friends with it is okay because they know my story and I have fun interacting with them and meeting new people. By myself though, the energy is uncomfortable.

As a result, I'd like to focus on day game. I believe it could be a godsend for me. The problem is, I have NO experience with this. I watch sasha and liam infield footage and it blows my mind. I'd love to work on this. Sure I could number close, but I dont want flakes, I want K-close, I want to bounce to insta dates.

Help is appreciated. Also, where are the best places to go to work on this sort of thing. I work in a mall but for some reason I feel like the girls around my age (22) are hard to find, because many look younger.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to the club sober all the time. You don't need to drink. It's actually easier.

I recommend you start at the club sober, and then transition to day game as you start training yourself to approach. Day game is difficult to get into without the "rapid fire" practice you get at nightclubs.

benogan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive done plenty of club game approaching before this latest relationship and beta backslide.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah agreed, it is actually more fun and a bigger adrenaline rush hitting on girls at a club sober than drunk. Plus most of your competition our bumbling idiots who are finding it hard to string a sentence together is also a good advantage haha.

However if you are thinking night gaming is going to trigger a relapse at this time, then maybe this might not be the best route and pure day game will be the next approach.

Day game + Direct is usually my favorite approach, so i might be able to help you here.

I think girls are less likely to flake in the day, for one they will actually remember you lol. You just have to have a stand out approach and you know try some crazy things out, but when the time comes down to it, tell her how it is and say you are interested and that youwould like to do..(date here)..this with her sometime. I usually find her interests, if she likes pool, then kool we go on a pool date, she likes ice skating kool ice skating date. It's hard to flake when you are actually going on a date doing something you enjoy. Don't leave it to a whole week to call her, call her on a mon-thur, sun about 8:30 to 9:30 you will have her full attention and you will be the last thing shes think about before she goes to bed.

In terms of kiss closing off the bat, that can take a bit of experience and getting use to the whole vibe. Setting instant dates can be quite easy, I would usually ask "so what are doing right now" if it sounds like she is busy I'll just number close, if she is just chilling invite her for something to get to know her a bit more (coffee, pool, bowling). Try to kino in the date and joke and flirty around, even walk her to her bus stop and talk a bit.

Last thing, you are still going to get flakes they are unavoidable so don't let them deter you. Just learn from each one. Best way to deal with flakes, is experience of getting flaked on and learning from them.

Last edited: