How To Lay Girls Guide (Layguide): Read it or not?

Mode

Reaction score
Hi DJs,

I want to start to improve my sex/love life. Do you recommend the layguide for the beginning? I'm really interested in it.
I read some excerpts and it sums up the best techniques in my mind (negs, nlp, ss, gunwitch, approaches,...).

I think all the true DJs have read it?!

Please post also the book/ebook with that you had the biggest progress?

Please don't post many books at once, like "I've read DYD, Mystery, Juggler, I know much, but I haven't taken action and that resulted in NOTHING". :woo:
Just the one book that you find best.

My TOP GUN is: Layguide :up:
What's yours?

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude. I started out with The Layguide. It is by far the best thing I could have possibly read to start with.

It has ALOT more practical advice than The Game or similar books. Its so cheap to buy too!

Enjoy!

Fash

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have an online version of this book? I'd like to take a read..

Mode

Reaction score
@ NFC: Send me a PM!

@ Fash: Hey Fash, you're my model. I want to read it because I've read all your Field Reports and successes. Have you been successful with ladies before?
I'm really fascinated by your game and I want to be just like you.
Can you be my mentor? :D
What else do you recommend? I saw that you also speak much about c&f and IOIs?

Is Fash here the only Layguide reader gentlemen?

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mode said:
Hi DJs,

I want to start to improve my sex/love life. Do you recommend the layguide for the beginning? I'm really interested in it.
I read some excerpts and it sums up the best techniques in my mind (negs, nlp, ss, gunwitch, approaches,...).

I think all the true DJs have read it?!

Please post also the book/ebook with that you had the biggest progress?

Please don't post many books at once, like "I've read DYD, Mystery, Juggler, I know much, but I haven't taken action and that resulted in NOTHING". :woo:
Just the one book that you find best.

My TOP GUN is: Layguide :up:
What's yours?
negs? NLP? SS? are you fvcking kidding me?

Do you really truly beleive that sh1t works? what the fvck is wrong with you?

Mode

Reaction score
negs? NLP? SS? are you fvcking kidding me?

Do you really truly beleive that sh1t works? what the fvck is wrong with you?
God, if it doesn't work, what does work for you??

Yes, I really truly believe that the sh1t "negs" works, definitely for HB8 or higher.
And I think that NLP has at least a positive influence on women.
BTW, have you ever tried NLP (SS) or NEGS?

Mode

Reaction score
Shezz, thanks for the website. Just checked it out and saw one of your posts there.
Never heard of Mutual Value Escalation.

So I should start with direct game and don't read the layguide.
Hmm, I don't know, that book looks so interesting and I've heard many good things about it.

Ok, I'll first read the game, that's a good idea. You said, learn direct game and stick to online material. Where can I find it? What books do you recommend, DYD?

Messarger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wont recommend DYD. There's more material that straightens your learning curve eg Juggler and MM. DYD has very good concepts, but its neither here nor there. After reading the book itself, you'll have to field test a lot more as compared to Juggler and/or MM. On top of that, DD's ideas are very surface and you'll have to re read the examples time and time again to actually understand the gist of it.