Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to last longer

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my fvckbuddy just sent me a feeler text for our next romp and I really want to fvck her good. Only problem is I'm sexually inexperienced and my d!ck is too sensitive to last that long (blew it like a 1 pump chump the last time) Is this purely mental or are there some things I can do to make myself last longer?

Masturbating longer, kegels etc I've been doing such things take time to declop. I need a quick fix for the time being when the time comes.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're gonna fap, use it as an exercise in control. There's a point at which you KNOW you're about to blow. You need to be aware of where that point is, and bring the boil down to a simmer. You need to do this a few times in each wank session and really become a master at your body and knowing where the points of return and no return are. When you're inexperienced it's really easy to give into that rush you know is coming, but learning to hold off is important. And it will make for a better explosion when you DECIDE it's show time.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest a pocket p*ssy.

Not sure how those things are made but I can a bust a nut inside of one a lot faster than I can in real life. Maybe that's the reason why I last longer in a real p*ssy now, not sure.

When you feel that you're getting to that point where you're about to ***, not seconds before but that feeling that it's coming, then pull out and do some foreplay.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be tough, like have endured a lot of physical pain through physical hard labor, in below 20 degree weather or serious dangerous stuff and responsibility. Then you can compartmentalize and ignore the woman fvcking you while she's fvcking you and just let her ride ride ride. Let her get her rocks off, grab her hair, put her fingers in her mouth. You just lay back and say, do all you're gonna do, I can stay here all night long, much like you can go to work in a job ALL DAY LONG (without lunch or without a break). If you can endure a lot of pain then you can endure a lot of pleasure and control it. A lot of it's mental, but there are ways to position the woman to where your c0ck doesn't feel all that great in her and then let her get herself off, while you just feel semi-good inside her. Position to where you're a tad off or to where it may even hurt your c0ck in the position you're in. An angle that doesn't feel right to your c0ck, obtain that angle and stay there.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do math in your head. Think of geometry, just shapes. Count the sides of each shape and repeat it back to yourself (not out loud of course, unless she's into something like that).

Jerk off before you see her. But make sure to piss several times after jerking it!

Wear a rubber <- best solution

Do all three and you'll ask yourself "is my d!ck numb?"
Lmao doing math in your head, thanks for cracking me up dude. Thanks for the advice guys, perhaps this can be a good for people who are sexually inexperienced.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create the sensation as if you are trying to p-ss inside her and let air into your belly. For me, those are the areas that tense before I ***, so that has become a trigger. By relaxing those areas I am telling my body not to ***.

The other old method is if you know you have a date coming over have a fap beforehand.

Or get a **** ring. Then it won't matter so much if you bust a but.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all good advice except for the math thing.

What is really important is to control your breathing. Even if you're very excited you must learn to breath slowly and keep it that way. Also, when you r close to orgasm, you must exhale all the air within you; for some reason this stops the ejeculation process, or at least in my case.

What I usually do is I get her super horny while I am in control (not even close to orgasm) and once she's done, I just put my **** in in whatever position I like and finish in 1 minute. If you finish before her you lose all motivation to keep going, so this is a no-no. The way I do it we both finish happy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I struggled with this a lot until about two months ago.

Have more sex.

When you start having sex with multiple women per week for multiple sessions, you simply don't care about coming fast or not. When you don't care, you don't come. PE is rooted in performance anxiety.

The easiest tip is to not be so eager when you stick it. Be relaxed and start off slow. You'll get used to her *****. After a few rounds with her, you'll never come quick again unless you want to get it over with.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all good advice except for the math thing.

What is really important is to control your breathing. Even if you're very excited you must learn to breath slowly and keep it that way. Also, when you r close to orgasm, you must exhale all the air within you; for some reason this stops the ejeculation process, or at least in my case.

What I usually do is I get her super horny while I am in control (not even close to orgasm) and once she's done, I just put my **** in in whatever position I like and finish in 1 minute. If you finish before her you lose all motivation to keep going, so this is a no-no. The way I do it we both finish happy.
Yeah, once I blow, I know I won't have the proper feeling or touch to make her happy. Before blowing, I make all the right moves cause I desire her fully. I touch her the right way and in all the right places. This is motivation to withhold my load. Also it is motivation to not Masturbate at ALL in my life, but sometimes you just can't help it. When you don't masturbate for a long time and you are finally in the bedroom with the woman, you have the natural fluid energy you need to have in order to make her experience a right feeling one. You will be full of testosterone and that's what she wants a male being fully male. MBing saps you;from your male fluidity.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple other options that haven't been mentioned that have worked for me in the past.

Definitely clean the pipes a couple hrs prior to.
Have some beers and or whiskey, works great for me. Obvious not to much you don't want whiskey-D.

5 hour energy use to be a go to with an ex of mine & a FWB. I would only need to drink half of one. Don't drink a full bottle at 8pm, you'll be up til 3-4am. Sometimes I would drink 1, play a full hockey game then meet up with gf for drinks and still b*ng her for a couple hrs. That's sh*ts strong & worked like a charm. It won't keep you from bl*wing but will help with rounds 2 or 3. Just cause you c*m doesn't mean you have to stop.

If she's a good FWB she WILL be on some form of birth control. If she isn't be smart & wrap it up! Sometimes you have to push them to get on BC, it's usually not to hard just give them sh*t.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i tell everyone - stop wacking off and just have sex. Worked for me - I can last as long as i want.

When you beat off and then have sex with a real chick, you get too excited. Once all your brain knows is real sex, you'll calm the f*ck down.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger this would happen but these days I would say take it slower. Don't go jackhammering from the start. Build it up slowly then hammer away and when you feel you are about to blow switch positions. Usually that feeling will pass and you will relax and be able to last longer.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't jackhammer her away as the above poster said. Go slowly, start with a lot of oral on her and her on you, then bang her slowly working up to more intense. When I first started out I would go as hard as I possibly could, and I gave girls the most mediocre 30 seconds of their life.

Also, don't do it missionary, as that is suppposed to be the position that makes you cvm the fastest because all your body weight is tilted forward resting on your arms, which is more conducive to "going".

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interestingly enough I found when I self medicated with aromasin which is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor my stamina increased quite a bit. Makes me wonder if higherish than normal estrogen or estriadol levels contribute.

Alternatively celexa helps me last a lot longer too. The problem with celexa though is I tend to just go limp after a certain amount of time. Not the case with aromasin.