How to know what to do ?

MrPat

Reaction score
Hi, I'm MrPat from France.
I'm new at this forum so nice to meet you.
(My English is a bit "rusty" so, please do me a favour by being tolerant with the way I express myself and the words i use ;). )

I'm a divorced guy for 4 years (46yo). Last Year, in june I met a divorced woman from my town and got her number. After 2 dates where we had drinks a talked a lot, i told her that I felt "things" for her.
Of course, i jumped in a LJBF situation when she told me "I divorced 2 years ago, I need to "find" myself and enjoy life with my friends. If you want to see me again as a friend, I'm OK"...
I have to tell you that at that time I was very naive about women. I know the red pill world and red Rollo Tomass'is book for about 3 months. Now I realize all the mistakes I made about this woman !
Lets go back to my situation. I saw her several time after that and always told her that I didn't abandon the fact that I wanted to be more than a friend.
We used to have drinks, restaurant, bowling...every 2 weeks ( paying each other's part).

On tuesday this week, after not seeing each other for 1 month we had a bowling and a restaurant. During the conversation she told me that she was getting closer to her ex boyfriend (the one she got after she divorced...). I let her talk and, then, calmly, i told her that I wanted to take distance with her because i don't want to play friend with her anymore and I don't want to be the one who listens how other guys **** her (I didn't use the word **** when i said that !). I told her that a man (me) who goes out so often with a woman (she) can't be just friends and that I don't feel at ease with with strange relationship.
She said she apreciated my honnest talk.
When I brought her to her car, I kissed her on the cheek as we do in France to say good bye..and then I kissed her on the lips. She seemed surprised at the begining and then we kissed again once. Then she went to her car saying good bye.

So...what to do now ?
Basically are we still friends ?
I didn't text her since tuesday. Did she accept my kiss to pull me back at her because she felt she was losing me ?
Shoud I try to see her ? ...but I said I wanted to take distance with her ?
I know that my blue pill attitude led me to this situation from the begining but my red pill awaking changed the situation so that I could kiss her. But what to do now ?
I wish I could get some advice from people from the forum and from RT.
Thanks a lot

MrPat

Reaction score
I just add one thing to make it clearer. For a month, I spin more plates and have a sexfriend. That helps me to see that situation from another angle ;)