Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to know how much you are attractive

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know women it is easy to measure themselves , most people agree who is the beautiful woman and who is not , but for men it is very hard to tell who is the attractive man and who is not, I try to rate myself but cant tell just from looking on the mirror .
what is your measurements to know how attractive you are compared to other men
woman attractiveness : her look /face
men attractiveness : look /muscles size/ body language / way of communication .
some one tell me if you get attention of 10s then you are 10 guy , and hence , but that is not accurate some times a 10 girl find you attractive while a 5 girl look completely not interested

1-800-HellNo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a webcam and go on ChatRoulette.
If you see a bunch of guys masturbating, clearly you are attractive.

It was huge confidence booster for me, and I also met some cool dudes to JO with.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-800-HellNo said:
Get a webcam and go on ChatRoulette.
If you see a bunch of guys masturbating, clearly you are attractive.

It was huge confidence booster for me, and I also met some cool dudes to JO with.

holy crap that is disgusting...i am assuming you are joking...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Take your shirt off in front of a hot woman and ask her.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dvjackson said:
It isn't always easy to see your own physical attractiveness but you can gauge how much presence you have, which is more valuable
Look at how much attention people give you compared to other men around you, how easy or difficult it is for you to get the attention of a stranger, how long people hold eye contact with you, etc.
Depends on the other persons level of self-confidence.
I often try to hold eye contact with as many people as possible while I'm walking around in public. You would be surprised how many people cant hold it for 3 seconds.

most will realise they've been caught looking and avert their gaze. (here you cant tell if a chick digs you because her eyes will lock onto something behind you. This is her looking at you through her peripheral vision).

Guys hold E-C 3seconds or more- they want to fight (or they are gay and wanna fvck you). Locking eyes with another male is up there as a challenge.

Girls hold E-C 3 seconds or more- they SERIOUSLY want to fvck. (Most lack the self confidence to lock eyes here.)

Wonder why girls cant hold eye contact due to lack of self confidence?

MAKEUP.
The Biggest lie that women have is makeup. The thing is, theyre only lying to themselves. They NEED that foundation, that blusher and all that mascara and eye shadow, nail varnish etc. etc. etc. in order to leave the house!!!

So when they catch eye contact with someone they find attractive - the lie on their face crumbles on the inside, they start to doubt their own looks (because lets be honest, thats all they have). And that, gentlemen is the female AFC. - There are more of these around than you would believe.

Lets not forget, however, that walking down the street - the women / girls will have noticed you from far, far away - so that little bit of eye contact you do get was DELIBERATE, so flash them your winning million dollar smile and say "Hi, I'm[...]".:up:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Take your shirt off in front of a hot woman and ask her.
I tried that, and she just hit me with her cane.

What should I do when a woman initiates kino in this manner?

Last edited:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go by what women say, and how they act... if they're staring, approaching, complimenting, etc. If you're good looking - women WILL compliment your looks, show interest, talk sexual, want to be around you, etc. Not much effort is required, and you don't have to do anything. The better looking you are - the more of this you will receive.

Never judged myself or other guys. Any time you do, you end up dead wrong. There's also a lot of ego, competition, insecurity, and jealousy behind it.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know if you're attractive if you:

1) get checked out by women on the street

2) have new acquaintances touch your chest

3) when you pass a woman in the street, she turns her head the other way to look at a wall or some other object that she would never otherwise look at, were she not trying to pretend she wasn't just checking you out.

4) girls approach you with an observation about your appearance/physiology

5) when you can get away with shockingly bad game without being blown out/nexted by the women.

6 ) They may even feed you answers to **** tests. E.g. when she asks, "why are you wearing a dirty t-shirt?" Her friend will answer for you: "Because he just came from work" (saving you like apologising for having a stained shirt)

That's it for now, if I think of more I'll re-post.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I tried that, and she just hit me with her cane.

What should I do when a woman initiates kino in this manner?
I think in that case it is called cane-o.

:crazy:

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad always told me, if you let your **** hang out and walk down the street youll know. If they start running, tuck it away.

Bullet proof.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
i have never cared about impressing anyone who was not an Objectivist who ccw's a pistol and who has martial arts training. Those "filters" don't leave many to impress. :) Several of them, I trained myself.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black.Magic said:

3) when you pass a woman in the street, she turns her head the other way to look at a wall or some other object that she would never otherwise look at, were she not trying to pretend she wasn't just checking you out.

5) when you can get away with shockingly bad game without being blown out/nexted by the women.

6 ) They may even feed you answers to **** tests. E.g. when she asks, "why are you wearing a dirty t-shirt?" Her friend will answer for you: "Because he just came from work" (saving you like apologising for having a stained shirt)
I have most of these specially number 1 , but number 6 no , may be because I dont have female friends or women in my social circle

go by what women say, and how they act... if they're staring, approaching, complimenting, etc. If you're good looking - women WILL compliment your looks, show interest, talk sexual, want to be around you, etc. Not much effort is required, and you don't have to do anything. The better looking you are - the more of this you will receive.
I think you are right , but I have to admit I dont get women approach me , the do let the situation good to meet them but rarely get picked-up by a woman do you guys (over 21) really get picked-up by women ?

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Black.Magic said:

In my AFC days, I never realized how attractive I was because I always knew how to fake it. But my game was god awful.

Nowadays I get women checking me out from all different angles, "accidental kino", and straight up compliments on how I dress. Completely different from my Junior high, High School days. It's something I haven't gotten used to myself, because all I'm doing is minding my own business. But it is a good feeling. :)

Black Magic, I think you're right about what you said. I didn't think about it in your perspective. But I do have chicks at work who deliberately would not look at me, or would look at ground or their phone or the wall or other crazy stuff. I always thought that meant they found me UNattractive. Interesting perspective.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
goodganji44 said:
In my AFC days, I never realized how attractive I was because I always knew how to fake it. But my game was god awful.

Nowadays I get women checking me out from all different angles, "accidental kino", and straight up compliments on how I dress. Completely different from my Junior high, High School days. It's something I haven't gotten used to myself, because all I'm doing is minding my own business. But it is a good feeling. :)

Black Magic, I think you're right about what you said. I didn't think about it in your perspective. But I do have chicks at work who deliberately would not look at me, or would look at ground or their phone or the wall or other crazy stuff. I always thought that meant they found me UNattractive. Interesting perspective.
I used to think the same way, that they were averting my gaze because I was hideous or a freak. But then I stumbled upon a thread about good looking chumps on RSD nation, mentioning this point.

It's funny isn't it, the lengths people will go to to avoid complimenting a guys appearance (beyond something like "cool shirt man". It's like they would be breaking some unwritten commandment if a woman were to call a guy hot outside bedroom! case in point, every othe pic of a HB7 getting comments like "ur soooo pretty" on Facebook. Whatever.

I sort of have an Adonis complex now anyway, it's pretty bad.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black.Magic said:

That's it for now, if I think of more I'll re-post.
Thats true agree with those points, its interesting however how by being goodlooking you both get positive feedbacks and apparent negative ones like the girl looking at the wall.

Needless to say how easy they make it to you.

Agree also with the random contact, its never casual since women have total control of their bodyparts and where they put themselves.

goundra said:
i have never cared about impressing anyone who was not an Objectivist who ccw's a pistol and who has martial arts training. Those "filters" don't leave many to impress. :) Several of them, I trained myself.
Are you the guy spending all his day at the ammo shop talking with the owner despite not working there?

I mean the one wearing a camo dress with handcuffs and pepper spray at his belt and aviator sunglasses?

You know the one warning the clients about how the ammo they are buying couldnt be enough for the incoming revolution..