Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to keep interest level high without relationship commitment

John_Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
New Guy Question:

If i find a girl hot and she likes me, yet i do not wish to have a boyfriend girlfriend commitment with her, what can i do with her so that she doesn't lose interest. The thing is, i may not actually want to be her boyfriend: I just find her hot. I found that "just flirting" doesnt work. After two months, the interest level goes down exponentially. Hence, what can i do to keep the interest level high?

Thanks. Post or PM for more info

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Develop deep rapport with her, all the while, HINTING at the possibility that there could be something more between you and her.

Make sure that you don't develop the type of rapport that leads to friendship. Don't see her too often.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
Bait her with hope. Keep her thinking that the possibility of something more is there, without actually lying and saying it.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
Well, the bait would be keeping her interest level high. Don't spend too much time with her. Be mysterious. Be nice and keep her wondering, about you...

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my room mate has a good method for this. he is a "natural;" lots of confidence, strong sense of self, knows how to handle women, etc. he plays hard to get.

as Jus_LikeCandy stated, he baits her with hope. pretty much the way it works is, hes out at a bar, party, at work, the gym, wherever and hits it off with some hot chick. hes on the ball with his life, does a lot of exciting activities and it draws the girls like moths to the flame. within a week he'll rail them... then heres where the hard to get comes in.

his thing is the thrill of the chase. my roommate starts to lose interest after hes "conquered the enemy" by sleeping with them. he likes the challenge. and hes already established himself as a great catch. so after sleeping with them, the girls get even more attached than before. and trust me, its fvcking rediculous how crazy these chicks get. he always shows me their voice mails and text messages. its hard not to laugh at these chicks.

basically, he doesnt want a relationship with them and after sex, they want a relationship even more. he keeps in touch with them and fvcks them once or twice a week. and trust me when i say hes got girls in his stable that hes been doing this for 4+ months. he doesnt lie to them. they just like how much of a challenge he is. it might not be your style, but it definately gets him results.

best of luck,
SLB

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
oh yeah, make sure you are "busy" plenty. Keep an interesting full schedule of events planned....This will keep her wondering....and intrigued..

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you laid her yet?

The best way to keep hot chicks without the commitment is to laid them WELL. Meaning lots and lots of orgasms, like you get that look from them that they think you are a gift from God and then kiss you passionately afterwards.

This is because most hot chicks get guys that just have no idea.

If you haven't laid her yet, work on getting laid with her then worry about the whole commitment thing.

John_Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey strong as bull, what type of activities does your roommate do exactly thats so "exciting". And how often does he wait till he lays them.

And just out of curiousity, what is his major?

mango

Don Juan
Reaction score
At John Smith

Why don't you want to be her boyfriend? Why don't you just tell her that? Sounds like you want to play games. Maybe you should find a girl who doesn't want to be your girlfriend?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
john,

my room mate grew up in sedona, arizona. him and his buds pretty much had nothing to do but go camping, four wheeling, off-roading, water-skiing and other exciting, action-oriented, "manly" things. that of course is strictly opposed to a lot of guys who spend all their free time playing ps2. chicks dig the action. most city girls rarely get exposed to that kind of fun; offroading and whatnot is exciting to them and he knows it like the back of his hand.

on top of that, he played high school and college football. so hes got the football star image that chicks dig, spends his free time doing exciting things, and has the good looks to boot. then when you add in the fact that hes a "natural" and everything is completely congruent... its hard for him to go wrong.

as far as the lay... sometimes he'll take a random hottie home from the bar, or go out with them a couple times. usually though it happens within a week. as far as the dates... usually theyll go out for drinks, or go out dancing. he doesnt follow "rules;" if hes horny, he fvcks them. if they arent down, no hard feelings and he'll go to another one of his girls.

he previously majored in psychology. he switched it though. hes going to be a pharmacist; we know people in our area who are getting 75K+ a year doing that. i dont remember what major he switched to.

also, he doesnt lead them on too much. when they get attached and start asking for a relationship, he'll say he isnt looking for anything serious at the moment. that leaves the girl with the option to keep pursuing him. and usually they do.

SLB