Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to keep her interested

Man_Of_Facts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, so, I've hooked up with a chick about a month ago, kclosed on the first date, went out a couple of times after that and then I had to go back to college.

Give you some background... I didn't lay her yet, my college is far from hers and on those three meetings I really don't know what to say about the rapport and attraction I've managed to create. Although I don't love her personality (i.e. she's kinda boring) she really was (maybe still is) into me and I would still like to keep her as a backup, safety net.

Haven't talked to her in more than a week. She having finals now, me having finals next week. Busy people. Any ideas on what to do next? Keep in mind the distance, the fact that we're on a tight schedule and I don't know how much this matters but there's a 4-5 year difference between us.

Thanks.

Man_Of_Facts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... I'd love it if it were that simple... but the DISTANCE! Not possible. I'm more exactly asking for ways of approaching her after more than a week of no contact, I mean a phone call, a text or an e-mail. The problem is I can't find anything to say that wouldn't make me look desperate right now.

So... hope this is a more clear request :up:

Thanks for the advice anyway. Much appreciated.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you just want a back-up why not just keep in touch every now and then?

"Hows your finals going f*ck face?"

If she's cool and in to she should reply back excited with interest with an insult back at you (in a fun way).. at the very least you will of kept her interest topped up for a while.

TIP! Swearing and insulting chicks easily weeds out the ones not interested in you and the up-tight broads.

The Muscly Jerk

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes jerking in front of them works..

Man_Of_Facts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad Kev07 is more mature than the others.

Thanks Poll... but I don't think that's my style. Whatever works for you.

Serious advice is more than welcomed.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man_Of_Facts said:
I'm glad Kev07 is more mature than the others.

Thanks Poll... but I don't think that's my style. Whatever works for you.

Serious advice is more than welcomed.
I wasn't referring to masterbation, I was refering to misbehaving like a jerk.. ladies love them types cuz of excitement.

Man_Of_Facts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then MY apologies Poll. Talked to her, seems her internet wasn't working sooo... it sucks, but she still hasn't forgotten my birthday is coming up and she said she'll call to sing me "Happy Birthday". Kind of cheesy, but hey.... I love attention.