Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to keep an LTR fresh?

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having my first ever LTR, so I need some advice on keeping the relationship fresh. In my old relationships we usually get bored of after 2/3 months.

I've read posts about being a Mystery and what-not but you can't really stay much of a Mystery for a long time. Plus I'm not really sure being a mystery is necessarily a good thing, since the girls will just say they don't know you well enough to do stuff.

Any advice would help.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first 2 months.. see her once a week

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I find that things usually start getting stale when you take each other for granted, start lounging around the house and participating in each other's daily routines. So I find there are a few keys to keeping a relationship fresh:

1) Keep dating - when you meet up, make it an occasion, go out somewhere and have fun.

2) See less of each other - Cut your time together down to 1-2 times per week, take a week off once in a while and allow yourselves a chance to miss being together.

3) Keep her on her toes - let her know that other women check you out or mention that a strange women started chatting to you. Occasionally drop the name of a female friend into conversation. Just as long as you are faithful and she knows it, a little jealousy will prevent her from taking you for granted.

4) Spice up your sex life - ask each other your fantasies and act them out occasionally.

This is from my experience. Be careful with suggestion number 3 that you don't make her paranoid. The idea is to show that you are still desirable to other women and yet you remain faithful to her.

I'd be interested in any other suggestions btw.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man make sure she dont take you for granted

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
As just getting out of a 1 yr realtionship....always make time and go out with your own friends every once in a while, or even better, bring her with you of course. this will show her a more social side of you and less likeley to get bored from sitting at home.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got this from another thread

GatorBait said:
I'll second this.

I'll also say the main problems I see are:

1) The guy loses his identity. Remember before you were going out with this girl and you had your hobbies, you worked out, played sports, and made time to socialize with your buddies? When some guys get into a relationship, they stop doing all the things which made up their personality and attracted the girl to start with. Don't lose your identity and become defined by a relationship.

2) Don't become complacent. A lot of guys will say "Oh, I have the girl now, I don't really need to try as hard anymore." Wrong. Don't let it all hang out. Don't become lazy and show your unattractive side (everyone has one). Don't become needy and hang out with her 24/7. And most importantly, take her out once a week on an official "date". Get dressed up and go to dinner at a restuarant you've never been to. Do something fun and imaginitive. If you do this and don't see her 24/7 your attraction and chemistry will go through the roof. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."