Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to just 'be' more attractive to women at parties.

BlahBBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
i went to a party last night and had like one positive response (both body language and verbal wise) out of all of the women there. i was pretty drunk (but not too drunk), just having fun, relaxing, teasing some people here and there, dancing a little, etc. and yet it's like i don't exist there. not that i want attention from every person but it's like i can never get positive responses from women even when i am just intoxicated and not giving a damn about anything. i even practiced some kino too on a couple of girls but it's like they continue to either try to brush you off in a subtle way or just be so shy around me. i am a pretty good looking guy too. maybe not all that tall, but muscular. maybe it has to do with social proof? or not being quite sexual enough to women? not really showing the right body language? i don't know.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you just talk to people and cut out the crap like "teasing some people here and there"

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlahBBlah said:
i did. i actually got to know them a bit.
k then cut the crap and get some numbers, try makin out with some hotties next time.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were drunk?

Just go to a party sometime, don't drink anything, and just watch the guys as they get drunk. Tell me if they look more or less attractive than they did sober.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by approaching people man. by being interesting and interested. start introducing yourself to others and get to know them, take a break to get to do the same thing with others there. girls will see you as someone who has a high social status when it looks like you know all those people when in fact you're getting to know them. Both are attractive and possibly more so as she gets to see that you have no problems approaching people.

try not to drink at parties unless your plan is to not get any. then by all means, down the hatch!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, you need a personality, engaging stories that don't offend anyone directly, interesting things to talk about and an aura of confidence. People will flock to hear what you have to say. Walking around flexing your muscles might work if you're at a party of body-builders but otherwise, you'll need to use your brain and have fun and interesting things to say.

BlahBBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do have a personality and i have my own array of academic/other interests to attend to in my own spare time. in fact i talked with one guy about philosophy for a while and i loved it. then talked about one of my classes since a girl and i were both in there. so thank you for making assumptions.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well don't ask us to critique what you're doing wrong at parties. We've never met you. All we can do is offer suggestions on what you could be doing wrong. I apologize if my comment was a little harsh, but its true. If you have a great personality, nothing else matters.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you're getting out there. Treat it like a learning experience and refine your habits for next time. Women are natural experts at reading body language. Even mildly drunk people stand out a mile, let alone what they say or smell like. (My eyes turn into road maps when I'm into it, so it's impossible to hide from bouncers and chicks alike.) So the women at that party will be thinking, "Uh-huh. You're bold and cracking on to me only because you've been drinking. It's not genuine confidence, so I'm not going to respond."

BlahBBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice everyone. I guess I need to lay off the alcohol and try to develop some natural confidence. Obviously I don't seem to be giving that off to people anywhere I go. I am confident with my studies, my career, my looks, etc. but I guess there's a whole different kind of confidence people look for.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social proof is one of the best things to seem attractive in parties, like that guy said go an just talk to people as you go around working the groups all the other girls will notice you and you will be getting social proofed as girls here the girls around you laughing. Always great to leave a party with a girl on your arm just so you can be social proofed around the whole venue.