Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to intrigue women?

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I was watching small clip of one of Mystery's video pickups and he was talking almost poetically, things like how he describes bungy jumping. 'That timeless minute where you realise you're out there. You feel so alive, adrenalin rushing through you, and you're flying for that mystic moment.'

How does one learn how to speak/write like this, it's like you're deliberately connecting with her on an emotional level. The closest I've come to this is finishing a sentence for a girl, and her agreeing with what I had said.

I'd really like to learn how to speak like this.

Thanks
J

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
almost perfect said:
just speak from the heart. remember how you felt when you were going through that experience. go beyond "it was awesome".
Eh, I'm not too sure about this. Speaking from the heart in this instance only works if you already have a poetic or artful personality. If you don't you tend to sound like a wussy "nice guy."

The key to learning this type of "imagery" is understanding how to describe a thing or an experience so vividly that the other person feels as if they are experiencing it too. You would need to learn descriptive words that illicit ALL of the senses (that's the key to stimulating a woman).

My suggestion is to (I hope you are sitting down) a romance novel or two that was written by a woman. Understand that you shouldn't copy their style because you'd sound a bit queer, but notice how they describe situations in such detail that it can get nauseating (you know how women describe thing to the point that you are asking yourself 'is there a purpose to this story?')

Trust me, if you learn how to do this you can describe things like NASCAR or Ultimate Fighting to a woman in such a way that she will be hanging on your every word. The key is to have her feel the experience passionately.

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Trust me, if you learn how to do this you can describe things like NASCAR or Ultimate Fighting to a woman in such a way that she will be hanging on your every word. The key is to have her feel the experience passionately.
Very nice.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What they'll tell you in any creative writing course (and it's essentially the same thing, just you want to do it verbally) is that "show and not tell"

Instead of saying "It was a hot day, walking to work sucked" (telling)
"I stumbled in the door to work, face red with sweat beads, my clothes clinging to me and my eyes still blind from staring into the bright sidewalk ahead of me with my dry mouth screaming for some cold water" (showing)

She already knows, in example two, that walking to work sucked. You didn't say it did though. You just described it.

"I went cliff diving, it was high" (telling)
"I stepped up to the edge of the cliff, and I swear water was a mile away - everything on it's surface looked small, like it wasn't even real or a part of my world. Seriously, I threw a stick off and I had time to consider just going home three times before it hit the water. I watched it splash and a few seconds later I heard the sound echoing up from off the cliffs from below and I'm thinking 'these people must be retarded. There's no way I'm doing this' " (showing)

The key towars making this imagery seem real is putting yourself mentally in that position, and describe your thoughts as it was happening. You make yourself the subject of the sentences, describing what you saw, heard, felt (phyisically), smelled, tasted, thought, felt (emotionally).

Take the example of the time it snowed two feet and I got rear ended driving at 1:00am in the morning.

It didn't just snow, I woke up and looked out my window and where my car should have been there was just a white mound. The streets weren't just empty, you couldn't tell where the road ended and the sidewalk begun because it was all just one flat white continuation. The car didn't just hit me, I saw the headlights come out of nowhere and growing larger in my rearview mirror. I didn't just skid, I saw the world spinning around with the light post closer each time it flew past my filed of vision. My airbag didn't just go off, but something hit my face and I tasted blood, and next thing I know I think I'm in cloud so I fgured that I died and was in heaven. Etc.

I could do this all day, but my wrists are sore from writing so much and the sound of keys clanging driving me nuts (oops I'm doing it again)

Charppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow..BroAP..very well done...that's awesome...seems to be an excellent way to show passion in a verbal way...that's good story telling too...i'm really amazed...this is cool:)