Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to initiate hook up with an ex?

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend, my ex and I are doing stuff with a bunch of friends. She'll probably be meeting me at my place and we'll be driving together to meet them, because of where we all live.

On the way back, I want her to come up to my place to watch a movie, and then I want to **** the living **** out of her.

I know this girl well, she's very shy and won't initiate ANYTHING sexually. But I also know she's very horny (when I was dating her, basically all we did was have sex) and not getting any.

I broke up with her, so she might still have a thing for me.

What's the best way to initiate the hook up? Just pump her BT via flirting and then kiss her? While I'm leading her to the bedroom should I be clear that this is just a hookup and we're not getting back together?

Never hooked up with an ex before...would love your tips.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get her drunk, then basically lie your ass off and tell her you made a mistake and want her back.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be megga cool. In this subject I totally go against the entire Pick Up rule of not making emotional connections.

With exs you have a history, you have a connection. She'll feel that the two of you share a special bond. As long as you never did anything that really ****ed her over she will trust you.

If you show that you still care for her she'll melt (coz she'll still care for you... thats why chicks always wanna be friends when its over).

All of this means that she won't feel like a slut if she puts out for you.

So be real smooth, real sexy, kino and all. She'll want to be ****ed and when you initiate it she'll put out.

JJ

Oh yeah, the above suggestion... I totally agree with the drunk bit, totally disagree about he lying.

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I need to get her drunk? I'm 99% sure she wants to hook up, but she's a shy girl and I know she would only give me the most SUBTLE of signs.

Hell the first time I ****ed her, I didn't even know I was going to get laid, until I kissed her and she basically raped me.

Jay Jay, I will take your advice and see where it leads.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you broke up with her this should be easy...

Make her laugh, Tickle her, tease her, maybe a little wrestling... etc...

See if the bites...

I wouldn't bring up the past...

I woulnd't stress it too much, if it doesn't happen oh well...

*Edit, you shouldn't need alcohol...
Although something small would help set the mood and release that inner *wild girl spirit* thing...

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mind you, giving her alcohol would allow her to put blame on that...

give her just a little bit.. so that if she wants to not feel guilty about hooking up, she can blame "drinking", dont get her drunk, just give her an out so that she doesnt feel like a slut and ur in! ;)