Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To improve Personality

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been a long time lurker but I've finally decided to sign up. A little while ago I made the decision to take matters into my own hands. I've been hitting the gym and following Diesel's guide to both cutting and bulking. To spare you guys a long read, I'll just get right to the point:

I don't know how to hold a conversation nor do I know how to make females laugh. Do you guys have any advice on how to practice talking to women (I know it sounds silly but I'm serious) ? I've already forced myself to get out there and talk to as many females as possible be it a cashier at Target or a classmate. I'm not too sure if the results are going so well because the conversations always tend to be small talk.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
practice is good. yes. try the approach book. you can probably download it somewhere here.

playboy_supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
try creating a structure of your having problems. talking to a female is the same as talking to any one. dont place them above you.

by structure i mean

*introduction
*small talk eg how has your day been
*investigation eg so what do you do for a living, for fun etc

make sure to listen to what they say and ask open ended questions so you can expand on it.

you: tell me sophie what do you do for a living?
her: im a docter
you: wow thats interesting, WHAT made your persue that path
her: well blah blah long story
you: do you enjoying being a docter?

you see where im going. in time you will get better and can start adding seduction methods to the conversation

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Cosmo for dumb shyt like, did you know Mark Walberg has 3 tits? Don't use that one example cuz the younger girls won't know him, trust me, I tried it.

Make friends with lots of girls. They will be your fashion consultants, and you will practice conversation with them.

Sign up for a dating site. Don't use your town, say you're from someplace else. Get lots of #s. Don't screw around, just get as many #s as possible. Call them and BS. Run stories on them. Since you're never going to live in XYZ place anyway, who cares how bad the results are? Actually, because you don't care, they will probably be good within a couple of weeks.

Go to a bar and start BSing. You really don't even need an opener. Just walk up to random people and start spewing things out of your mouth. Your default opener if nothing else comes to mind can just be something about being from out of town and ask some silly question. At this point, you sound like you want to get conversational confidence more than a PU.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah, just go to bars and talk with people. Talk w/ anyone. Practice makes perfect. I really think bars will be the best place for you to go. Just don't get too drunk.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add you need to have a soul. Being generic is only going to get you so far, because that's what most guys try to do. If you really want awesome results, you have to decide to really be someone.

Even if you're some country boy mechanic with muddy boots, those bastards manage to get women some how. I don't understand it, and I am uncertain how clean these women are, though. The bottom line is that almost anything will work except being a really bitter dude with no options and generic isn't very good either. It just depends on what level of success you really have to have.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, most of you guys are giving advice on fear. I think flying dutchman is saying he lacks a personality. No amount of relaxed confidence can make up for the fact that you have nothing interesting to talk about.

Ok you must have some women that you come in contact with on a regular basis. At work, neighbors, school. If not, you have to change that so that youre put around women, and you have some common ground. Approaching random girls on the street, where you have no reason to talk to her other than youre hitting on her, and you have to find something to interesting to her, while youre calming your nervousness.

YOu have to figure out what girls in youre demographic are interested in. You probably cant talk about the girls you talk to about the New Jordans coming out. You have to have something interesting to say b4 she tells you anything about herself, for you to maintain a convo. Watch seinfeld, he has some decent jokes, pay attention to entertainment, and notice things going on around you. You really have to try yourself, and develope youre own personality.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" is perhaps the greatest book to educate you on what a real "character" is.

You don't need personality, you need character. And for that, you need good virtues. Just work on developing good qualities and things for youself. Get in better shape, pick up new hobbies, stop lying, stop masterbating, stop swearing, read more books, become more patient, more punctual, more disciplined.

Go figure.