Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to hold eye contact with hot chicks

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get intimidated by chicks sometimes. Just because of there looks. But lately I have been doing actually pretty good. Before this week I was good at eye contact but sloppy with the girls that I liked. well the technique that I do is whenever I talk to someone I picture my self lookingat me in there view. For some reason I find it to actually work for me. I field tested this for the past three days. Its pretty good.

So next time you go talk to a hottie look her staright in the eyes and picture yourself looking back in your eyes or at yourself. Some how I think it distracts you from being nervous because your focused on trying to picture yourself. So try this on a girl or actually anyone. its works great. Plus it shows you can hold great eye contact. hope this makes sense.

Mizty

Reaction score
Lol, besides: Damn, I look good through her eyes! :)

- Mizty

eps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I look between their eyes instead of directly at their eyes.

To them, they still think you're looking right at them. It used to take the pressure off of me. Give it a shot sometime.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eps
I look between their eyes instead of directly at their eyes.

To them, they still think you're looking right at them. It used to take the pressure off of me. Give it a shot sometime.
hey thats good to ill try it today.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only focus on one eye, so I think I'll try the in between thing.