Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to have WOMEN in ur life

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
the importance of having women friends cannot be understated. That being said
i feel its very easy to cross the line out of friendship and try to get sexual with a
lady friend. Most of the friends of the opposite sex thatve had have been through girls that ive messed up with and kept as friends. How do u go about having female friends without demostrating sexual interest? wat type of activities would you guys do that wouldnt seem like ur were goin on a date with her?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigworm said:
the importance of having women friends cannot be understated. That being said
i feel its very easy to cross the line out of friendship and try to get sexual with a
lady friend. Most of the friends of the opposite sex thatve had have been through girls that ive messed up with and kept as friends. How do u go about having female friends without demostrating sexual interest? wat type of activities would you guys do that wouldnt seem like ur were goin on a date with her?
None unless i am fuc*ing her, i wont be spending time with her, unless she is my sister, a mate of my sisters, my mum or any of my family, otherwise i dont see the point.

But then again if i had an intrest in something and wanted to persue that i.e squash for example and only a women was available i would do that, but i dont play squash :D

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
haha maybe thats why Jews are not allowed to make women friends... caz they know how easy it is to turn a friend girl into a f*ck:up: friend

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all its very important to have girl friends especially starting out.
1) Your reputation goes up incredibly especially if u show up with them at parties.
2) They can introduce you to their friends.
3) AND ur game will improve cause you learn wat topics work and dont work with women. in a sense you become more subtle and tactfull.

All these reasons want me wanna get more females in my life. Anywayz any suggestions on how to go about this would be welcomed.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.. i have too many women friends right now. im having trouble choosing one. just broke up with my girlfriend. hehe :)

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Only Things Were Different...

I just wrote a reply that got massively out of control.

I'll post it as a main topic coz I like it. But you should find an answer which might satisfy in there.

JJ

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
how about going for a hot hb then going all AFC on her. that'll make her ur friend quick.

but i dont really see alot of points in spending time with females friends. i always thought makes friends made better friends. if the females are genuine, than thats great. but if ur just getting friends to look good for chicks, than it's not worth it.