How to handle virgins

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, some days ago I fvcked a virgin. Seduction was done that very night, and she didn't tell me it was her first time. Imagine my face when I see blood every fvcking where. Jesus. So anyhow, I was to much into the flow to back off, so I proceeded with my duties. The problem is, I felt extremely weird afterwards. Like, asking myself what the DonJuan procedure was.
Should I offer her to shower? Should I offer her breakfast? Should I offer her to stay the night? I did none of these, as I was a little repeled at the idea of a virgin having a ONS. Yes, I know, I still have old blue-pill ideas. So I just drove her to her place. But I've been feeling bad since then, like, I should have been more of a gentleman.
So just tell me your ideas! Did I do well? Should we be more beta with virgins?
@LiveYourDream , I guess your advice would be on point.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just call her for a talk / coffee.

Talk about what she though, you got surprised, what she wants, tell her how you behave for ons usually and what you expect.

Call to defuse the stress from her, to make you feel good(like asking a girl out/approach), be clear and gentle.

Maybe she'lll become fwb, friend, or move on happy.

Personnaly: I tend to be more considerate, whiteknight but clear and with frame in these case. Remember, she wanted it

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...she texted me to take a coffee, I said I was out of town with friends...I was not. Maybe I will text her back with the same offer, and see how I move it from there.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to talk, you got nothing to lose.

Reschedule, Have a talk with her and move on.

No need to create a pump and dump thread if you never intended on following. If you don't want to see her again for sex, it's understandable. I dont like to sleep with the same girl twice either.

Be at least be gentleman about it, create an ally not an enemy.

Also, don't make her regret meeting you.. cause that will come back (and it seems you already feeling it)

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually avoid virgin girls unless I genuinely like them. I know there is a fetish for virgin women but I don't partake in it. There's just something about having to pace myself because of the pain, potential blood, and her clinging to me after.

I would just be friendly to her if I were to.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's the problem. She didn't tell me... And this is not a pump and dump thread, just wanting to hear how you guys would handle this if it happens again!

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a fan of virgins, too much emotional attachment after the deed is done.

I follow the rule "Save a virgin, fvck a slvt"