How to handle this, analysis too.

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this chicks number at the bookstore. Most of the convo leading to the # close was smooth, except that I went a little bit too far on one topic and said something stupid. She was like "Welllll, I don't know about that." I still got her number.

So I called her and she told me to call her back later because she was busy. Her tonality suggested that it was a sh*t test.

I called her back later.

Her: Hello
Me: Hi I'm calling for HB

("your so annoying" sound +breath + body language)

And she hangs up.

Some other important tidbits:

1) She was studying at the bookstore with 2 obese chicks.
2) I approached her just after those obese chicks (her classmates) left.
3) I demonstrated wicked active disinterest: she was eye'ing me 10-15 minutes before the approach, and I looked away like "your not on my level" and it was very congruent. I could tell she was hurt by it.
4) She already graduated college. I'm still in college. She's taking more undergraduate courses to prepare for grad school and also because she doesn't know what she wants to do.

I've read that not returning phone calls can be a sh*t test. Since that's the case, then hanging up can also be a **** test.

I was thinking of calling and if she hangs up saying something like "Hey, your so rude. If you don't call me and apologize then your not cool with me anymore." At the very least for practice.

Comments?

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't show too much disinterest...

soon or a later you are going to go from a "disinterested" person to a "interested" person.

I think the fact that you may have hurt her is why she might be doing this. Playing hard to get is one thing...but making the girl feel bad about herself is something else.

I would say you only have one more chance to set anything up, seems like if she doesn't respond to you this next time, more than likely she never will.

I think, if this was me in this situation, I would call her and if you are able to get her to listen to you, I would just say that I'm are sorry for being annoying...then joke around about how easily annoyed she is. If it doesn't seem to be working from there, the last ditch effort would be a compliment like "will, this is going to be the last time I call you then, but for what its worth, I would be mad at myself if I didn't tell you that you (insert compliment), bye"

Regardless...continue to get more numbers, and don't worry about the results. I've actually had girls call me weeks after I last talked to them wanting to set something up.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let's say that she is interested. Why in the world would she give up a chance for you to chat her up or ask her on a date? If she was really interested, she wouldn't give you these kinds of shit tests. And even if she was, then why would you want to be with a woman who does these kind of things? There are plenty of women out there that wouldn't dare do these things to you, don't waste your time on one that does.

Your idea of calling her rude and if she doesn't say sorry, you're not cool with her anymore sounds more like childish whining than anything else. I'd suggest to just forget about her and move on. But if you're so insistant on finding out if she'd reject you or not, go ahead and give her another ring. At least say something funny about her being rude or a brat, but I really think this girl is not showing the type of interest an interested female would.

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. How then do you call girls on things like not calling back or claiming to be too busy to hang out?

Reaction score
Bro, did she actually say "you're so annoying" and then hang up on you or just hang up on you while you just wanted to talk to her? Either way, that sh!t shouldn't fly. Hanging up the phone on someone is a complete sign on of disrespect. She's just some random hoe anyway. I'd leave this slut alone and just find some quality girls, if there are any left on this planet. A decent hot chick are worth their weight in gold. He that laughs first laughs last. Or Whatever.

Reaction score
1. When she said to call her back later ( that was the test). You failed it. Only desperate controlled symps will take orders to call a ho back later.

2. You should of told her "No why don't you call me back when your not busy, since I have no way of knowing when you will be or not be available to talk"

3. To waste your time calling back to say some shyt is a "waste of your time"

4. The only practice you need to work on is your game. Forget that neg-hitting whinny baby bull beta male shyt. Move on.

5. Acting major disinterested can back-fire on you. This is one example. She was probably toying with you to see if you were real or not. And you calling her first was the prime example of these shytty assed techniques not being true. It's ok to have a evaluating look and put her down and be only slighty (but very slightly) interested. But to do it too strong will set some ho's off just to pull your player card from you. To punk you out and then diss you for being disinterested in her.

Remember ho's are about attention.