How to handle these girls..(convo included)

Anfz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys need some advice for now and future referance as well.Ok was browsing the net and these profile sites similiar to myspace although I dont have a profile up, and added this really hot chick to my msn list,she lives close by ,same nationality etc thought why not,althought I dont do this typically, first time I have.In regards to myself I think im a pretty attractive guy, I model and yeah takecare of myself and in real life probably even intimidate her from my looks Ive been told by people(Not boasting ppl) ok anyways here is how the convo went ,

Hb-whosss diss
me-anff u r
Hb-mia
me-hmm what nash
Hb-italian you
me-lol yea same ere
Hb-where u from
me-sunshine (its an suburb in Melb) Australia
Hb-preston/st albans(she has 2 areas she lives in) ,How old
me -21 u
hb-18(although shes lying says 19 on her profile) ask for pic?
me-its in the display window
hb-wer did u get my email from (fsc) aka myspace?
me-i think my mate must have been browsing online the other day hes croatian as well and prob added ya (didnt wana say i added her thought it would sound worse and less cooler)
hb-ohh k
me-yeah u live in st albans and ur italian and dunno any mia,did u just move here
hb-nah lived here 4 ages
me-serious what skool did u go to
hb-crc u
me-taylors lakes u prob know all those cros in crc as well im guessing
hb-yer
me-so what do u do with yourself
hb-nuffin atm u
me-studying,working,soccer etc
hb-koool
me-where abouts in italy u from ?
hb-udinese u
me-milan here lol
hb-kool
me-u much of a clubber
hb-yerrr here and derr u
me-yeah if im not going to them im working in them so yeah
me-wat clubs u into
hb-room,chasers,evo
me-house fan huh
hb-ye u
me-ohh fk yeah havent been to chasers though nor evo more so motel,boutique etc(my clubs also being house but more trendy upmarket)
hb-kool
me-do u drive
hb-yea dp honda integra
me-ohh nice cant go wrong with honda,any mods or just stock u kept it
hb-its new so nuff needs to be dun(wtf what attitude)
me-tru its a type s yeah
hb-ye
me-how much is insurance setting ya back
hb-too much
me-tell me bout it mines the same
me-how long u had ur car for,never seen ur plates before( she has personalised plates)
hb-6 months
me-yeah u live more in preston or st albans
hb-preston
me-yeah how often do u come to st albans( its a closer suburb to mine,preston is a bit further away)
hb-once a week
me-lol trying to stay away from the west huh
hb-yr yuk
me-haha hey preston aint much better (thinking her suburb is better get fkd no chance prob worse)
hb-4 me it is
me-fair enuff do u work/study etc
hb-hey im off goodnite
me-alrite good to meet ya ciao

thats how it went down ,whats the best way to handle these type of girls whether it be real life or msn ? im sure if i saw her in real life the ***** wouldnt be giving responses like that , any advice or help appreciated guys thanks (no flaming as well thanks)

Addvrz

Don Juan
Reaction score
there was no ****y funny herre only a barrage of questions even i would be bored if I just got a girl asking so many questions . it needed some attitude some confidence and humor. this was more of a friend type convo dude.:kick:

Anfz

Don Juan
Reaction score
mate it makes things hard when someone is replying with one word answers no matter what you say,not to mention the way i got her email she probably is already defensive and dis interested ,but I understand your opinion and usually mate I am a pretty ****y and funny kind of a guy ,just the way it started felt like she shot me down straight away.If someone has any better ideas and suggestions on how I should have approached or point out maybe specifics in which i fkd up ? that would be great

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her out!

swaptrex

Don Juan
Reaction score
zerocelcius said:
ask her out!
lol, ya ask her out!!:down:

sounded like a job interview, like someone said... add some fun, make her laugh, etc.

Anfz

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man I was running out of things to say, and her one word answers fkd me up ,she made no effort to even ask anything it was all one way ,so i thought just try to keep the convo flowing.I mean is there anything else more specific or questions i could have asked to make her more open up to me ? thanks again

chandidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok one question..you guys seriously italians or croatians?
because you said that ''me-i think my mate must have been browsing online the other day hes croatian as well and prob added ya''

and when you asked where shes from, she said she's from ''udinese'', which is a calcio (soccer) team name, the town name is simply UDINE.

i've seen a lot of croatians/bosnians/serbians pretending to be italians in australia and new zealand thats all

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to handle these girls? Hit the books and find a girl herself that can write legibly.

Anfz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah im actually half half and so is my mate although his dad is Croatian and mum italian ,I say more italian bc of my old man and the surname ,yeah sorry I put down udinese instead of udine she did say udine,must have been thinking too much about soccer when i was re typing the convo lol