Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle being cheated on like a boss!

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Caught my gf of 2months texting "love u, miss u" to another guy. And suspected her of staying with him a particular night as the guy "recorded" her sleeping snoring noise.

Does the above justify as "cheating"?

Intending to dump her in a few hours time. Will update what I do shortly.

The Karate Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
^Yes. no girl who is into a guy enough to merit a relationship with would ever risk saying that to another guy. Get out of there now, and dont tell her why you ar breaking up. let her beat herself up over it

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
Too many guys respect the concept of "relationship" these days. I mean, it obvious from all the cheating that our generation of women do that they don't respect the concept of "relationship", and men must *ALWAYS* care LESS about the "relationship" than women do.

Therefore it follows that if women don't care about "relationships", then must must give EVEN LESS of a f*ck about them.

So, in this context, following a girl to another guys house and then "dumping" her just seems beta to me.

A true alpha dog, imo, wouldn't give a f*ck if she was "cheating" on him. I mean, its not like a true alpha dog doesn't have other females to sex with, is it? To a true alpha dog, all that a woman sleeping with a rival man indicates is that the women in question is particularly stupid (since she doesn't realise how inferior the other guy is in comparison), and therefore not worthy of investing any further resources in.

But I think guys have to get over this concept of having a "girlfriend" and being in a "relationship". That's just matriarchal bull$hit designed to keep true freedom loving libertarian alpha dogs down.
The guy stat clearly that they were b/f and g/f. This whole notion you saying is silly, if that's the case then whats the point of having a g/f or even a wife?

This is the problem with society the standards for women have been lowered because of the puzzy so men can smash. Now were rationalizing their *****ness because of "alpha/beta" b.s.?

On another note it's also the sosuave hypocrisy. Are all women sluts or not? if they were this site wouldn't exist cause to many guys would get laid would they not? so this "fcukfest" your talking about doesn't exist.

women who are girlfriend material do exist, if your a "alpha" you would run into these women all the time cause their looking for quality men to be with

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
this was good hehe, i also did this to my ex (however this was just a 3 wk relationship) when i caught her dating another guy at the mall way back in May 2011 (this was in the philippines, i felt something wrong and i caught her lying thru txt and calling)...i dumped her right on the spot while she chased me downstairs and she was screaming for me to come back, til i got a cab to go home. i didn't talk, text, called to her after that. she groveled for a month, banged my phone with txts and calls before moving to a new one a month later. the OP did good on this one, but you should have done this when you felt like something's wrong already...but it's good u got a good evidence of what really happened.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
What I find amazing is that dudes would even give these types of chicks closure period.

The best thing you can do is to completely leave without a word. No answer on why, no calls, no talking, no emails, no texting, no telling friends especially hers, NADA, nothing as if the entire relationship never happened. Leave no excuses for her to run with in closure by replying at all. Let her run the BS to anyone who will hear her. Eventually everyone will slowly come around to the fact the same chick is a worthless piece of trash and you never said anything about it.

They'll always wonder about the dude who just up and left them with no explaination to anyone regardless of how 'happy' they are with their 'better' choice.

If you have to get it out. Do it here or alone. Never let anyone get the slightest details as to why who knows or will talk to people you both know.

Do that cold hearted disappearing act for your own good. Let her 'heal' in the arms of her new 'savior' till he winds up getting the same treatment and winds up going berserk over the skank. Not you. You've moved on to better things long ago.

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
charlezz said:
Caught my gf of 2months texting "love u, miss u" to another guy. And suspected her of staying with him a particular night as the guy "recorded" her sleeping snoring noise.

Does the above justify as "cheating"?

Intending to dump her in a few hours time. Will update what I do shortly.
Updates: we meet up and she hug me kiss me as per normal. What I did wrong is I confronted her on the issue (about her and the other guy) and says I want to break up with her

She cried and said she loved me a lot and there is nothing between her and the guy. She BEGs me to not break up with her.

I insisted she leaves my car and give me 2 days to think about things. She begs me to take just 1 day and she is hurting bad in her heart.

I said ok 1day and let her know, but what I have no intention to recontact her
these 3days.

Today she bombard me with texts, which I replied none.

The devil in my mind wants to retain her as FB (LTR is a big nono now)

But for self-respect, I know I have to cut her off my life.