Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to go about setting boundaries?

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point I'm making is none of these women respect the men enough to follow the boundary.

The men don't have the value in the first place when they are setting the boundary.

The men don't have the value to keep her following the boundary.

When there is no respect there is no boundary or relationship.

It doesn't matter what you forbid in the kingdom when she doesn't care to follow the guidelines when she loses interest.

All of these threads show women breaking boundaries with no problem.

Women I slept with had no problem breaking their boyfriend's boundaries either.

It's all about her interest and attraction and her man's value.

She will appreciate it and respect it when she has it.

She will disregard it when she loses attraction and respect.

That will happen whether you set boundaries or not.

That has been my entire point.
I completely agree with you, if your woman never respects you, there's no use in setting boundaries. Most people on here would say to dump her if she doesn't respect you. When there is no respect there is no boundary or relationship.

I think the point you're missing is that the other people on this thread are talking about relationships where there is respect and attraction. Your experience is with women who did not respect you, so I think other posters failed to see that distinction, and from your perspective, setting boundaries won't change your poor relationships with women. Since you don't have that experience, its kind of out of place for your thoughts to be in this thread. Your opinions seem to be on another topic altogether and its created confusion.