How to get your girl to lose weight

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
I gotta say she surprised me the past week. She's eating very small portions, almost no snacks and shes actually taking walks even when im not around and playing wii fit. She is definately trying now and trying to show me that shes trying. She'll tell me on the phone when im at work that she just took a walk or and what healthy meal she had for lunch. I think i may have gotten through to her.
Excellent. Congratulations. This is a primer. You need to get her into the gym in a few weeks.

First there was the problem with lack of sex, and now that's not a problem anymore, we did it 4 times this week. Now with the weight thing i dunno if its for real or not but so far im liking the change in her lifestyle. I find that she does whatver i do. If i say i dont want a drink or desert she doesnt get a drink or desert.
She will be this way until she doesn't have to be. Right now she does have to be because she thinks you will leave her, and you will. You keep this up and she will get in shape. Fall apart again and watch her do the same.

My brain is not sure so im giving her the benefit of the doubt.
She probably realized her mistake when you manned up and removed all contacts with the other dude. You now have value again.

Aren't you much happier now?? Keep it up, and don't be afraid to do more. Not all at one time though. Make the changes gradual otherwise you might overwhelm her.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seriously need to start reading your own posts...

You can't even talk to her about her weighing to much... Seems like she's the person in control right there. Maybe you need to grow yourself some balls again...

Not that alone, you read her messages and you know somethings up, but you don't even confront her about that because you are scared that she might be "angry" for looking at her messages? Dude I watch my gfs messages all the time, i laugh at them while she sees im looking at them... Maybe you should consider that your anger about her posibly cheating on you, might outweight the fact that she would be angry at you for looking at her phone.

If she points you out on the fact that you did read them... then SHE IS A MANIPULATIVE ATTENTION WH0RE... She would be manipulating her way out of cheating and making you feel bad about it!

And now there's this: She went out of the blue to texas, and all of the sudden she loves you again, losing weight and screwing you again... It doesn't take a smart person to see she's fvcked another now feels guilty... Suddenly she gets all your signals about her being to fat... RIIIIIIIGHT, she alwayse understood them, but after cheating the risk of losing you has gone from zero to something more than zero.

Stop being an idiot, grow some ballz, ditch the fat chick and go have some fun instead of sitting here, writting about a fat chick that cheats on you.

:rockon:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would seem that after all the moaning and complaining, instead of dumping the loser chick he's marrying her.

o_O

Reaction score
Women are perfect bullshvt artists (aka - liars). Theres only one surefire way to know (and motivate her) to lose weight and thats accountability.

Get her on the scale once a week.

Short of that they will go into their closet eating routines, eating shvt thats fattening when your not around and lying about it with some brilliant articulate unprovable sack of bullshvt.

No this method is not subtle. No this method is not discreet. No this method is not romantic.

Is it practical in terms of her being happy to do this? Mostly no, but there it is.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
What??????

WTF, shared a cab and then two total strangers just exchanged phone numbers for no reason... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

and then you guys complain that your women cheat.... gawd.

and they just decided to woops up and go to vegas for the heck of it??? and her gf's just decided on a whim to nail other guys while she was being the perfect princess eh? My gf wouldn't think of keeping 'friends' like this around. She knows I would drop her like a hot potato. Dude she controls the frame, she is fat, sounds a bit *****y and now she's being crafty.... I don't see how this relationship benefits you.

If I were u I would slam that eject button so hard my fist would go through the airplane.

your nuts if you stay.
well no the message on the phone was her asking him how he got her number, and the guy responded back that her friend gave it to him. The messages indicated that they shared a cab which is the part that makes me mad cuz she told me that she walked home to the hotel while her friends were making out with the guys at the bar. It was all very vague and for all i know the y just shared a cab to save money and they went theyre separate ways to the hotels. m assumign she lied cuz she didfnt want me to know she shared a cab with a guy. Now the reason i didnt ask her about it is this. Number one i dont have concrete proof, the messages were very short and vague and while it looks fishy i cant be certain of anything. Number 2 even if she did go to the guys room and screw him, she would never admit it, so there is no way it could end well. Either i have to give her the benfit of the doubt and shut up about it or just leave her. I chose to give her the benfit cuz if im wrong i lose a girl that i do love.. I will never know if im wrong anyway tho so its a moot point but beleive me i thought this out. Her not losin weight is just that shes lazy. She joined a gym finally which was a pleasant surprise but i gotta see if she actually goes more than once a week.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
It would seem that after all the moaning and complaining, instead of dumping the loser chick he's marrying her.

o_O
Well i was moaning and complainging cuz i love her and want to marry her and it bothers me that she doesnt try harder to lose weight. She seems to say things now to try and make me think shes doin something about her weigh but she really is just staying in he rodl ways overall. She joined a gym a month ago. She went twice the first week, once the second week, 0 times the third week and once this past week. She has been eating chocalate bars from halloween all month also. What is one day a week gonna do? Nothing. I know u dont get it, that i can love someone even tho im pissed off that theyre not losing weight but beleive me its possible.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Well i was moaning and complainging cuz i love her and want to marry her and it bothers me that she doesnt try harder to lose weight. She seems to say things now to try and make me think shes doin something about her weigh but she really is just staying in he rodl ways overall. She joined a gym a month ago. She went twice the first week, once the second week, 0 times the third week and once this past week. She has been eating chocalate bars from halloween all month also. What is one day a week gonna do? Nothing. I know u dont get it, that i can love someone even tho im pissed off that theyre not losing weight but beleive me its possible.
I understand that you love her

But you have to respect yourself. You deserve a girl who actually tries to take care of herself.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this guy is fishing for a reply that confirms his point of view so he can move forward despite what his gut feeling is.

Everyone has said it already. There are better women out there. There are ones who won't disrespect you like this one is doing. Sure, you are noticing quick results, but quick results are seldom lasting lifestyle changes. People expect others to change, when in reality it won't happen especially if they have no respect for you. She is proving via actions she has none. Reading your posts, its evident you have very little backbone and do not even respect yourself that much.

But you are going to make the choice anyway...the wrong one. You will let this thread for for 10, or even 20 pages with folks saying the same thing over and over, and continue to squander your time and do nothing. People are here to help you, but you have to help yourself...

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
I think this guy is fishing for a reply that confirms his point of view so he can move forward despite what his gut feeling is.

Everyone has said it already. There are better women out there. There are ones who won't disrespect you like this one is doing. Sure, you are noticing quick results, but quick results are seldom lasting lifestyle changes. People expect others to change, when in reality it won't happen especially if they have no respect for you. She is proving via actions she has none. Reading your posts, its evident you have very little backbone and do not even respect yourself that much.

But you are going to make the choice anyway...the wrong one. You will let this thread for for 10, or even 20 pages with folks saying the same thing over and over, and continue to squander your time and do nothing. People are here to help you, but you have to help yourself...

what r u talkin about disrespectng me? when does she disrespect me, are u talking bout her not losig weight as disresepct? Other than that i have no idea wat u refer to, did u actually read the posts, what did i say that indicates she disrespected me now or any time in the past few years. She treats me well, she just doesnt lose weight. wat r u talkin about i reall wanna know.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:

im not fishing for anything, i originally wnated to know if anybody had any advice on how to convince her to lose wiehgt.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
what r u talkin about disrespectng me? when does she disrespect me, are u talking bout her not losig weight as disresepct? Other than that i have no idea wat u refer to, did u actually read the posts, what did i say that indicates she disrespected me now or any time in the past few years. She treats me well, she just doesnt lose weight. wat r u talkin about i reall wanna know.
I was extrapolating from other posts concerning the apparent disrespect on your behalf. You claim she treats you nice, but on instances withholds sex, or is associating with other guys behind your back; that's disrespect bro. Words mean little while actions speak volumes.

Regarding the topic at hand, I really don't know of any way to get my girl to lose weight other than the direct way. My last girlfriend felt the need to work out more and become healthier just by being with me, so it was a moot issue. She understood my commitment to staying healthy and looking good, and she always let me know it. To her credit, she would work hard to also keep up her appearance as well.

lets just say for discussions sake that a girlfriend of mine started gaining weight and withholding sex ( assuming I would even want to have sex with an unattractive women). I would probably just cut it off and tell her that our lifestyles are and will likely forever be incongruous and I want out. I wouldn't make a big deal of it or burn bridges. Women are not sparse, and a women who respects you and who respects themselves are out there...why friggan settle for less?

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Point towards the door and say: If three of you cannot fit through that door standing face to face then please don't bother entering.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
What??????

WTF, shared a cab and then two total strangers just exchanged phone numbers for no reason... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

and then you guys complain that your women cheat.... gawd.

and they just decided to woops up and go to vegas for the heck of it??? and her gf's just decided on a whim to nail other guys while she was being the perfect princess eh? My gf wouldn't think of keeping 'friends' like this around. She knows I would drop her like a hot potato. Dude she controls the frame, she is fat, sounds a bit *****y and now she's being crafty.... I don't see how this relationship benefits you.

If I were u I would slam that eject button so hard my fist would go through the airplane.

your nuts if you stay.
You got me thinking, i probably should have asked her bout it. I didnt want her to know i was reading the texts cuz then shes gonna start world war 3 about me reading her phone. But really am i in the wrong to look at her phone after she calls me drunk at 4 am and says her friends her making out with dudes at the bar? I shoulda brought it up to her then in july. Is it too late to ask her now? It has been bugging me a lil for months cuz i wanna know why she shared a cab with a guy and why her friend would give a guy her number. She lied to me so how could she possibly turn it on me right? I still dont know if its worth it cuz she is not going to admit she cheated on me, she would just make up some reason why she shared a cab so then i still will never know for sure. I do think shes pretty trustworthy so i do def think either scenariocould be true. Maybe she just shared a cab to save money, or maybe she was screqwing the guy, who knows but since i cant know for sure is it wortt it to start a fight over this? what do u think? Shes ultra dramatic and i know it will start a screaming crying fit. i dont understand why her friend would give him the number for an innocent reason, altho im sure she was wasted. She told me theyre were guys hitting on them at a club one night and then they hung out with them a bit cuz they got free drinks from them. she did admit that but thats all she told me. Now these guys were in a group, so what perplexes me is if they were in a group of 3 and my gf and friends were in a group of 3 they woudlnt all fit in a cab. My girl told me she lef tthe club early and walked home cuz her friend were making out at the club which i now know is not true cuz i see the cab text. So that means she wasin a cab with one guy alone? the only other thing is mnaybe they all shared a cab to go out earlier that night, but then 6 people wouldnt fit in a cvab so that makes no sense.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
You got me thinking, i probably should have asked her bout it. I didnt want her to know i was reading the texts cuz then shes gonna start world war 3 about me reading her phone. But really am i in the wrong to look at her phone after she calls me drunk at 4 am and says her friends her making out with dudes at the bar? I shoulda brought it up to her then in july. Is it too late to ask her now? It has been bugging me a lil for months cuz i wanna know why she shared a cab with a guy and why her friend would give a guy her number. She lied to me so how could she possibly turn it on me right? I still dont know if its worth it cuz she is not going to admit she cheated on me, she would just make up some reason why she shared a cab so then i still will never know for sure. I do think shes pretty trustworthy so i do def think either scenariocould be true. Maybe she just shared a cab to save money, or maybe she was screqwing the guy, who knows but since i cant know for sure is it wortt it to start a fight over this? what do u think? Shes ultra dramatic and i know it will start a screaming crying fit. i dont understand why her friend would give him the number for an innocent reason, altho im sure she was wasted. She told me theyre were guys hitting on them at a club one night and then they hung out with them a bit cuz they got free drinks from them. she did admit that but thats all she told me. Now these guys were in a group, so what perplexes me is if they were in a group of 3 and my gf and friends were in a group of 3 they woudlnt all fit in a cab. My girl told me she lef tthe club early and walked home cuz her friend were making out at the club which i now know is not true cuz i see the cab text. So that means she wasin a cab with one guy alone? the only other thing is mnaybe they all shared a cab to go out earlier that night, but then 6 people wouldnt fit in a cvab so that makes no sense.

6 people could fit in a cab if it was an SUV or van (which there are plenty of.)

But let's be real.
This stuff is fishy.

The fact is you probably won't ever get the truth out of her.

I wouldn't waste my time questioning her about it.

You need to either accept that she's telling the truth or drop her. And whatever your decide you need to do it with full conviction.

Me personaly, I could never seriously be with someone who did what she did unless I had 100% proof (like a video of the night) that she did no wrong. Otherwise I'd always think about it and it would drive me crazy. So I'd definately kick her to the curb.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
6 people could fit in a cab if it was an SUV or van (which there are plenty of.)

But let's be real.
This stuff is fishy.

You need to either accept that she's telling the truth or drop her. And whatever your decide you need to do it with full conviction.

Me personaly, I could never seriously be with someone who did what she did unless I had 100% proof (like a video of the night) that she did no wrong. Otherwise I'd always think about it and it would drive me crazy. So I'd definately kick her to the curb.
Yea it sux cuz either shes innocent and maybe just shared a cab with a guy to save money back to each others respective hotels, or she cheated, but if she cheated she is gonna come up with a lie to cover that up so i will never get to know for sure. The only way she may admit it is if i ask her and all of a sudden she gets a huge surge of guilt and starts crying and tells me. I highly doubt that tho. So i am really torn, i originally decided not to question her since she wouldnt admit it anyway and if she is innocent then im just a bad guy and she wont turst me anymore and will think i snooop around her stuff. It is kinda driving me crazy tho. Its funny i picked her up when she got back and on the way home from the airport she told me a story bout her trip to some island a few years ago with her friends and one of her friends (who she no longer talks to) was a big ***** and slept with a guy on the trip, and then her boyfriend of 5 years met her in the airport with flowers and my gf mde it seem like she thoguht that was whorish cuz this girl was really happy with her bf. So i know my gf frowns upon these things but that still doesnt mean she wouldnt do it if she was really drunk and horny right?

Nothing in the 5 texts i saw indicated she cheated. its just that she never told me she shared a cab with a guy in any way whether as a group or just them, and the fact that she deleted a couple of the texts the next day. She forgot to delete the sent ones tho. So that disturbed me. Why was she deleting them if she had nothing to hide? I did interrogate her very subtly the night i read the texts and i noticed she seemed a little uneasy bout what i was asking her, and the next night the texts were gone. Coincidence? I dunno. I really shoulda asked her that night, now its so far after the fact shes just gonna deny it and yell at me for snooping. i activated her aim logger on her computer back in july to see if maybe her and her friends discussed the trip at all, and they never did so there is really no way for me to ever know what happened that night. My guess is she and her friends met some dudes in a bar once night and they had fun and they all shared a cab and went somewhere else. Then my gf's 2 friends made out with guys and my gf walked to her hotel which was close and then called me at 4 am. i think thats what happened but i dunno, i dont trust anybody in this world except my immediate family.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:

But let's be real.
This stuff is fishy.

Thats it ive decided im gonna ask her about it. today is her bday so not today, and im not seeing her till thurs so i wont do it then cuz im takin her out for her bday but fri def i am bringing it up and im gonna ask her a bunch of questions to see how much she lies then ill tell her that i saw the texts. Screw i, she has no right to be mad at me for snooping right? She called me at 4 am to tell me her friends were currently making out with dudes and then she comes home and takes her phone with her to the bathroom every single time, and then i read those texts, and the next day 3 of the 5 texts were deleted. I mean cmon. Knowing her tho shell deny the bathroom thing vehemntly and just say she does that soemtimes, and shell scream at me for snooping at her phone. but watver im not apologizing for that. i know shes gonna give me a lie to explain why a guy was texting her and why she shared a cab with him, but id like to see what she comes up with and if it seems plausible at least.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
that i can love someone even tho im pissed off that theyre not losing weight but beleive me its possible.
Its more than that, its a symptom of a larger problem which you keep telling us about.

She does not care about you, the way you care about her. If she did, she would be on her best behavior and you better believe that she would be damn foxy for fear of losing you. But she's not, she's slacking off because she doesn't have to put any effort to keep you. You'll be around no matter what crap she pulls.

My proof? After all this, you're marrying her.

There's a difference between loving someone and letting them steamroll you. I know you can't tell the difference but after a few more years of misery from this hog, maybe you'll get wise but I don't have much hope. Judging by this thread you're either desperate or you enjoy punishment.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Its more than that, its a symptom of a larger problem which you keep telling us about.

She does not care about you, the way you care about her. If she did, she would be on her best behavior and you better believe that she would be damn foxy for fear of losing you. But she's not, she's slacking off because she doesn't have to put any effort to keep you. You'll be around no matter what crap she pulls.

My proof? After all this, you're marrying her.

There's a difference between loving someone and letting them steamroll you. I know you can't tell the difference but after a few more years of misery from this hog, maybe you'll get wise but I don't have much hope. Judging by this thread you're either desperate or you enjoy punishment.
jesus so she hasnt tried that hard to lose weight, u act like like its a personal attack on me. Ever think some people r just lazy when it comes to that?