How to get your girl to lose weight

worship

Banned
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Well she was not happy, she went in the other room and was like thanks ur calling me fat too. so im like sorry i didnt mean to insult u and i played dumb like i didnt know it was a big deal andf all that and she bought it. Then this morngingn before she left for work she left me a letter which i read when i woke up since i dont work till later. The letter said shed apprecuiate it i f i didnt use her wii fit and made my own profile cuz thats an invasion of privacy. She said she very sensitive about her weight and extremely embarassed that i know the exact amount she weights and yada yada yada. the last line said i know u dont think its a big deal but im very sisensitive about how i look right now.
So she's fat AND clueless. :crackup:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
If she's too thick, you have to be more direct.

It's not just what you say but HOW.

A softer way:

"Hey babe, I'm really worried about your health. Are you stressed? Can't find time to exercise because too much work? You've been putting on alot of weight, yes you have. You need to exercise and eat healthier. I'm worried about you, you haven't looked and acted like yourself in awhile."

:cry:

That is so lame, it makes me want to cry.

She doesn't care about you, she doesn't care about herself. Move on, there's nothing left here. But you're not going to. Based on your replies to her you strike me as a major AFC. You can't speak your mind, you can't explain yourself and you're worried about offending.

I would go as far to say that this is all your fault. You're supposed to be the man and give your girl the support and direction she needs. She's not even happy with anything anymore, she's a mess inside and eating makes her feel good for a little while. She's asking for your support (indirectly) but you're too afraid to do anything. Hell I don't blame you though. You're weak and pathetic. Can't do anything for yourself, much less help out your girl.

Peace out.

I await the swift and brutal conclusion to this mess. Including the "I love her, how can I win her (fat lazy ass) back?" threads.
umm u know nothing about me to call me weak and pathetic. What u just suggested to say to her will have the exact same effect as what i told her u fool. Telling her r u ok im worired about ur health and all that that u just said is about as insulting as anything else i could day or have said. Your and idiot for thinking thats better. i know my girl and she will bust out crying if i say that cuz its me tellin her shes fat./ tahts the onyl thing that matters.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allegory: U said shes asking for my support? My support would be tellin her shes fat? You truly are an idiot if u think that makes any sense.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Allegory: U said shes asking for my support? My support would be tellin her shes fat? You truly are an idiot if u think that makes any sense.
I never said that. I said its your job to support her as your girl. Giving her an honest opinion is sometimes part of it.

I assumed you were the leader in the relationship. I apologize for being so presumptuous.

DJinTraining06 said:
umm u know nothing about me to call me weak and pathetic...Telling her r u ok im worired about ur health and all that that u just said is about as insulting as anything else i could day or have said. Your and idiot for thinking thats better. i know my girl and she will bust out crying if i say that cuz its me tellin her shes fat./ tahts the onyl thing that matters.
You know what? You're absolutely right.

There's absolutely nothing wrong here. It was my mistake. Just tell her she's pretty and everything will be a-ok.

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
prepare yourself for a rant my AFC friend:

YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A COMLEATE *****!! now if your listening we'll begin.

you are unhappy and yet you are determined to stay in a bad relationship because you are:
A afraid of being alone and you think that there are no other options ou there
B afraid of breaking this fat girls heart.
now let's look at this, there are many women out there and you need to go out and start flirting with them some, maybe getting a few numbers and telling her about these new friends that you have met, espesialy if they are healthy and enjoy keeping in shape.

Also take everyones advice and break up with her

if you are still determined to stay in a relationship were you are no longer being a challenge that she has to work for by making herself look prety, keeping you interested and investing time and effort in it then here's just a stratagey to get it back to that situation were i guarente that you felt better about this:
slowly distance yourself, keep in contact and make sure that you maintain a level of intimacy but become distant and when she asks what's the matter just say that you don't feel that she's the same person she was when you started your relationship (and from what you've said she definetly isn't cause she's been packing on the pounds) move out if you have to, but make her work to try and keep you. if she won't make the effort to get of her lardy ass and be active, do things and start to make herself look good for you then she's just not worth it mate. MOVE THE **** ON!!

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my girl was getting too fat, i'd just say

"Lose some weight, you're getting fat."

Done and dusted.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
When i weighed myself it told me i was 167 lbs and that i lost 30 pounds (thinking it was her) It also told me i lose too much too fast, since she last played it 121 days ago.

Your girlfriend is heavier than you are?!?!
:crackup:
I am laughing AT you!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Not really. She's got no energy and motivation. That's why she takes naps all the time. She doesn't exercise so her metabolism is messed up.
She has no energy and motivation because she doesnt DO anything!! Walking 16 blocks a day? That's like maybe a mile. The body is very adaptive and will by default use the least amount of energy possible. Her metabolic rate is probably slow to begin with, and now it's like a snail because she has a sedentary job, eats garbage, and doesnt exercise.

The suggestions Alle Gory had might work, but how long are you willing to wait for her to lose weight?

My take on it is this: People get into shape only when there is sufficient impetus to do so. This is especially true for girls. That's why most women are in their best shape when they are single. Your girl has no motivation to get into shape because she is comfortable with you and you are probably still having sex with her. Where are the consequences?

This might sound harsh, but people who have the propensity to get fat usually regress back into fatness. So you might have some mild success getting her to lose a few pounds, but mark my words at some point she will be back at the same weight or even fatter. It's not going to get better. Live with the fatness or move on.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Your girlfriend is heavier than you are?!?!
:crackup:
I am laughing AT you!
Hoooly COW! I didn't know she was THAT heavy. Forget it, she's beyond hope.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL dump that cow. I would personally not be able to respect anyone who could let their body degrade like that. She obviously has no respect for you too, as she does not tihnk you are worth keeping fit for.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we'll hear back from him again in another month, anyways, whining about her some more.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
LOL dump that cow. I would personally not be able to respect anyone who could let their body degrade like that. She obviously has no respect for you too, as she does not tihnk you are worth keeping fit for.
Excuse me there CaptainJ. You can't say that about her. She's very sensitive about her weight. I think we should all be a little more caring about DJinTraining's feeeeeeelings.

/sarcasm

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Hoooly COW! I didn't know she was THAT heavy. Forget it, she's beyond hope.
Well she's very attractive. It may be hard to believe but she gets hit on continuously. Her face is well above average and she has a big rack which was big when she was alot thinner its not just a fat thing. She has a large frame so the weight was never that bad on her it was like evenly distributed and i kinda like a lil thickness but now its starting to show alot more so thats the problem. So no she is not some horrid cow if thats what ur thinking.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Excuse me there CaptainJ. You can't say that about her. She's very sensitive about her weight. I think we should all be a little more caring about DJinTraining's feeeeeeelings.

/sarcasm

God forbid someone is in a relationship with someone he loves and wants to stay with someone despite a flaw they have. Yea so AFC of me! Some of u people take this sosuave bs so seriosuly, and forget how to be a human being. My end all in life is not to be a player and get laid by different women every night. As cool as that would be i am happy in my relatrionship aside from her newfound fatness.

I talked to her today when she was at work we had a big conversation and i told her like it is. I told her not to be uspet with me if shes unhappy with her body. I said i never called u fat but im not blind i notice if youve gained alot of weight. If ur so hunhappy about it do something about it and dont take it out on me cuz i never even called u fat. She said well i care what u think and it upsets me that u think that. So i said well im sorry that upsets u, if u care so much why do u refuse to join a gym and not do anythign about it. I got home from work at midnight and she was sleepin. I looked int he fridge and i saw a whole bunch of healthfood. So wat i said must have had some effect on her.

You know nothin bout me and u really make too many presumptions.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing ill admit to is that maybe i should be leading her to become thin. Like maybe i shouldn't say to her "lets get wings at so and so place tonite". Maybe i should say lets eat home, ill cook or lets go take a walk to some healthy place etc. Maybe i should join a gym and maybe shell do the same. Women seem to follow what their man does. Only problem is im in a very busy time at work right now, normally id be able to do these things but right now im rarely home when she is so thats probably exacerbating the problem. shes alone alot and im not there to lead her towards a thinner path. that being said, i see alot of girls who eat junk like burgers and wings and drink alot and their thin and hot. So either shes got a slow metabolism and will always be a lil hefty, or those girls who eat alot and drink on wekeends must work their asses off during the week to make up for it. I wish i didnt have to feel guilty anytime i wannna get dinner somwhere with her. This is the quandry im dealing with. So if anybody wants to call me an afc go ahead im not dumping her cuz she gained weigtht. thats a piece of sh*t thing to do. Low class.

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
How to get your girl to lose weight

Cut off her leg!

Put some meat in her coat jacket and then release the pit bulls!

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is really obvious to everyone that you don't belong here.

http://advice.eharmony.com/boards/
That board is ideal for you; loaded with your fellow chump brethren. Whine about your hog problems there.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
God forbid someone is in a relationship with someone he loves and wants to stay with someone despite a flaw they have. Yea so AFC of me! Some of u people take this sosuave bs so seriosuly, and forget how to be a human being.
Says the chump whos too busy to help out his girl. You're supposed to lead her, not just expect things to be done. Its your duty to make sure she's happy and healthy while with you.

But I guess its a little too hard for your AFC self to motivate anybody. Look at what you did to this girl. Happy and healthy when you met her, and now she's a fat lazy hog in part thanks to you. You ruined her. And you tell me you care.

No you don't.

I talked to her today when she was at work we had a big conversation and i told her like it is... etc.
Hallelujah! It's about freaking time you realized your responsibilities. But don't think this is over. This has just begun. She's not going to get in shape without your support. Its going to take time and energy, mostly from her but also from you.

Go to this guys forum: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/

Lyle McDonald sport nutritionist. He also has a fat loss handbook that includes exercises as well.

You can also try Dr.John Berardi as he does training and nutrition as well.

DJinTraining06 said:
The only thing ill admit to is that maybe i should be leading her to become thin. Like maybe i shouldn't say to her "lets get wings at so and so place tonite". Maybe i should say lets eat home, ill cook or lets go take a walk to some healthy place etc.
Yeah I agree. Maybe you should start giving a sh*t.

So if anybody wants to call me an afc go ahead im not dumping her cuz she gained weigtht. thats a piece of sh*t thing to do. Low class.
You're the expert on low class dude.

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
Start blatantly checking out and galking at fit bodied girls in front of her. That will light a candle up under her ass real fast!

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Says the chump whos too busy to help out his girl. You're supposed to lead her, not just expect things to be done. Its your duty to make sure she's happy and healthy while with you.

But I guess its a little too hard for your AFC self to motivate anybody. Look at what you did to this girl. Happy and healthy when you met her, and now she's a fat lazy hog in part thanks to you. You ruined her. And you tell me you care.

No you don't.

Hallelujah! It's about freaking time you realized your responsibilities. But don't think this is over. This has just begun. She's not going to get in shape without your support. Its going to take time and energy, mostly from her but also from you.

Go to this guys forum: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/

Lyle McDonald sport nutritionist. He also has a fat loss handbook that includes exercises as well.

You can also try Dr.John Berardi as he does training and nutrition as well.

Yeah I agree. Maybe you should start giving a sh*t.

You're the expert on low class dude.
I'm the expert on low class? How so, i'd love to hear this one. I don't think u even have a reason for that you are just hellbent to bash me about this subject. What exactly did i do besides fall in love with a girl who was not thin to begin with that has gotten fat which i did not anticipate. That's my fault? Are u serious?
Your the expert on assuming things about people you never met, and contradicting yourself every 5 seconds. You give one piece of advice that completley contradicts the next piece of advice i've seen your posts for quite a while. I'm the reason my girl is fat? Are u kidding? I'm averge weight for my height and im the type of person that never sits still. My job will never be as involved as it is now, i wont go into detail but this is a very nusy period right now that I will not have to go throught ever again once i get through it so thats the only reason on earth why im not in fantastic shape right now cuz i love being thin and muscualr. I dont have the time rught now to be worrying about cooking her healthy meals, and convicing her to exercise and this and that. She is very stubborn and doesnt do what someone tells her anyway. Believe me ive tried to suggest taking walks and having healthy food many times. She gets annoyed if i make soemthin like say grilled chicken with broccoli and brown rice on the side. It doesnt get any more balanced and healthy than that but she wants stuff that taste good all the time. Is that my fault? What kind of dude are u, r u saying a chick not caring about her body is a guys fault? So what i want wings and beer at midngith on a friday night after a long week of work. Im allowed. And frankly she should be able to do that to and stil be reasonably thin. Ive come to the realizatiuon that i cant erven suggest stuff like that to her anymore cuz she has no willpower and eats crap all week long, and doesnt exercise at all so she cant handle something liek that the way others can.

Now what i dont get with u is that u should be telling me to dump her based on what u have said about her, why dont u say that? Other guys told me that but u dont. you tell me its my fault my girl gains weight. Its my fault that my girl has no discipline to work out regularly and cut out the junk. Sure thats my fault. Cuz its so AFC of me right now to focus on my career and not on managing my grown adult gf's weight. Please expain this to me king of contradictions.