Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get your gf to move out w/o breaking up?

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, is it possible? any good ways this can be done?

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want to remain exclusive but not live together anymore?

We need more information.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO you figured out how to operate the washing machine and a can opener all by yourself, and you are tired of getting strangled by the three pairs of her hose hanging over the shower rail. Yep, time to ship her out.

However, she will see through those weasel statements like " I need some physical space" or some such whiney crap.Why won't she go for it ? Because woman are masters of disguising their intentions with slippery words, and she sure isn't gonna fall for yours. Asking her to live somewheres else and sleep in another bed will be understandably felt as a rejection. She will think that you want to end the relationship but don't have the nuts to say so.

Perhaps if you post some more revelant details I may be able to offer a tip or two.

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I knew...that's why I'm not letting anyone move in!

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
you want to end the relationship but don't have the nuts to say so.QUOTE]

jackpot, larry, tell him what he has won!!!!!

so i figure our relationship might actually work for the better if she moves out. i still like her, but she isnt going for it. why do we have to continue the same path we have been doing or dismiss the thing entirely? we were stupid and moved in way too early in the relationship. now she wont let go. im just sick of her **** and just need a little space.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
strey said:
jophil28 said:
you want to end the relationship but don't have the nuts to say so.QUOTE]

jackpot, larry, tell him what he has won!!!!!

so i figure our relationship might actually work for the better if she moves out. i still like her, but she isnt going for it. why do we have to continue the same path we have been doing or dismiss the thing entirely? we were stupid and moved in way too early in the relationship. now she wont let go. im just sick of her **** and just need a little space.
What she wants is to stay "nested" with you. If she moves out she will see it as the end of her 'dream'.
What you really want is for her to take her whiny girly shyte elsewhere and give you some air to breathe .
What you also really want is to visit her when you feel the urge for a fuk and have her accomodate you. Not gonna work for long because she knows that her pvssy is her only bargaining chip.

Unfortunately you and she want vastly different things, so do not expect the separation to "work better..." . You will be getting what you want,but she is not getting her what she wants.

MY suggestion is to just breakup, start over and do not move in with another woman UNLESS she has absolutely proved her worth as a future wife and you are ready to sign up with her...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
First off, is she on the lease? Is it your place?

If its your place, your lease, then just kick her ass to the curb. Be like "babe, I got love for ya, but I cant live with ya. You got to go." call the cops first and have them on standby that way if she starts acting nuts they will remove her immedietely.

now if she is on the lease agreement, well son your gona have to stick it out I suppose or pay up to get out.

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
strey said:
What she wants is to stay "nested" with you. If she moves out she will see it as the end of her 'dream'.
What you really want is for her to take her whiny girly shyte elsewhere and give you some air to breathe .
What you also really want is to visit her when you feel the urge for a fuk and have her accomodate you. Not gonna work for long because she knows that her pvssy is her only bargaining chip.

Unfortunately you and she want vastly different things, so do not expect the separation to "work better..." . You will be getting what you want,but she is not getting her what she wants.

MY suggestion is to just breakup, start over and do not move in with another woman UNLESS she has absolutely proved her worth as a future wife and you are ready to sign up with her...
i think you are right, thank you

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your question, unless she is pretty secure about herself and relly loves you, you will break up. Her living with you escalated things in her mind and taking a step back is going to be a huge blow to her. And when women feel bad, they take it out on the most expendible person: their bf. You kick her out and she can have any guy coming right to her place banging that sweet hole with you none the wiser till she gets up enough steam to quit you.

But the really, let's cut out the doomsday scenerio and get to what's really happening. She's constantly in your face, you can't get any alone time at your own place, and sex has probably went down. Instead of looking at moving her out, you need to look at yourself. I mean, women do a lot of crazy stuff and can be to blame for a lot of things, but guys mess up too and you think it's all her fault. What do you do to blow off steam? Do you just come home, eat, and watch tv all night, or do you actually go out and do stuff that interest you? Do you think just because she moved in you have to stop working as hard to get here in the bed or do you still try to be romantic? Do you take her with you when you go out or at least offer to do so?

See when you move in with someone, the relationship changes. You can't be the same knucklehead chasing every vag that moves so you can dump your load in it. You got somebody who still wants that exciting life you promised her whether you know it or not, and she's expecting you to pay up. When you get ask her to leave, she will feel cheated and she will leave unless she's just the type to let a guy walk all over her. The thing is either you make a commitment to grow up or you go on an let her go because you are not going to get the best of both worlds like you're hoping. Believe it or not, she made an investment in you and kicking her out is pretty much saying you could care less about it. So with that, it's time to man up to either accept her being out of your life or to make things better on your own end. With the latter, you need to stop blaming her for your lack of space and create some for yourself without alienating her.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this work first hand actually.

Break up with her. (Reason for breakup: You aren't happy anymore). Watch her move out. Wait for her to sign a lease or otherwise get locked into a place. Then tell her you miss her and want to date her again.

If you give it to her as a loss for her she will fight against it. But if you dump out everything then offer her something back, you might come out ahead.

No guarantees!

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
If you give it to her as a loss for her she will fight against it. But if you dump out everything then offer her something back, you might come out ahead.
good thinking man, i say try this one!