How to get that AURA...

The Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You create your internal reality. These people with 'auras' (we all have our, some just don't get notice) have build their internal world to be the happiest most exciting place and they KNOW it. They don't question themselves or what they do because they know people would HAVE to want to be in their world because it's such a great world!

This is my belief because I used to be JUST like that and I was always the most popular person at my school (ages 7-15) and I could do no wrong. Everyone laughed at everything I said smilied at me and in general always congregated around me. I got into high school in a different city and started doubting myself and smoking weed and just kinda lost it. Working on getting it back. So in my opinion it's all about inner game for the kind of thing your talkin about.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gamer said:
You create your internal reality. These people with 'auras' (we all have our, some just don't get notice) have build their internal world to be the happiest most exciting place and they KNOW it. They don't question themselves or what they do because they know people would HAVE to want to be in their world because it's such a great world!

This is my belief because I used to be JUST like that and I was always the most popular person at my school (ages 7-15) and I could do no wrong. Everyone laughed at everything I said smilied at me and in general always congregated around me. I got into high school in a different city and started doubting myself and smoking weed and just kinda lost it. Working on getting it back. So in my opinion it's all about inner game for the kind of thing your talkin about.

I agree with this. :up:

Some years ago when I was very AFC I had one of those nights out where I felt on top of the world. It was the first night out with my friends for months and I just wanted to go out and enjoy myself. I went out and women were talking to me and I was having a great night. I didn't do anything too unusual of wear anything different then normal but I just felt on top of the world.

I wondered the next day why I felt like that. Unfortunatly it would be a long time until it happened again but that was back in 2002.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suckin from daddys teet

EDIT: bad assumption seeing as how im the same age and an aspiring entrepreneur already developing a business

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall guys have an advantage because girls like guys who can dominate the scene. Just be virtue of being tall, they appear dominant.

You don't have to be tall to be good with girls though. Ever see a guy good with girls and you just for the life of you cannot figure out how the heck he is doing it or what it is they see in him?

Spartan301

Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on my past experience, an 'aura' is a manifestation of the vibe you want to project. In other words, the vibe you give out is an emotional aura that emanates around you.

With that said, you can switch your aura as you switch your vibe. You can have a fun vibe, and emanate this aura of fun, energy, and a great time. You can flip the switch to your sexual vibe, and this aura can be warm, inviting, and sexually tense. You can even flip to a dominant vibe, showing your ability to lead others, especially the women. You can sit back and just have a charismatic vibe, as if nothing can get in your way of making friends.

Now, the biggest mistake men make is mixing your auras. Many times the 'creepy' vibe comes out when you start meshing, say, fun, with sexual vibes.

There should be a distinction between your vibes, therefore each aura has a distinct feel to it when you project your aura out. Each vibe should be crystal clear and not mistaken for another.

Hopefully this information helped. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Ha-ooo!

confident afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel as if I HAD this aura you are speaking of myself. This is where the whole "sexual energy, abstinence, no mbing" stuff strikes me. Why? Well, before I started CHRONICALLY MBing & getting into these very damaging lustful habits - I always had women looking, women always were interested, and I felt as if EVERY WOMAN I encountered wanted to be with me. I had absolutely NO DOUBT about it. I truly believe I am a natural because, everything I read on sosuave I knew WAAAY before even thinking of googling how to get girls. I was the cool guy in every situation, witty, etc. Now a days I walk down the street and im nervous, and I feel TERRIBLY uncomfortable...I RARELY look anybody in the eyes - I notice however that if I go a few days without MBing everything starts to fall back into place...people actually want to talk to me, girls look way more, I get more IOI's if you will, and eye contact and other social behaviors are just there - there is no thought process...everything flows.

NOW - what I think is that, this aura comes from simply being in good health mentally & physically. I mean, think about it...what is an aura? Its an energy. When your in good health you have ENERGY. It's all about that energy...your energy is expressed in the way you walk, talk, and even gaze at somebody. It's all about the mental & physical state of the being.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang! I just did the deed and I'm due to visit an office full of women today. I wish I read your post a few minutes ago because it has been several days since doing that and I think you're onto something here.

A

Aazman

I think AURa is basically what previous The Gamer has said.

it's all about being sure of yourself. being content with yourself. Comfortable. All these words.

Few people in life actually enjoy their life. Those that do, are looked at in admiration.

When you see someone making a fool of themselves in public- you smile and laugh with them/ at them. Why do you smile? Because its something different, and if he works the crowd up alot- you want to join him. Don't you?

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a weakness for hippy chicks (the clean kind, not the dreadlock kind.. blech :p) so I get compliments on my aura all the time.

My secret is threefold.

(1) Health
By far the best way to get your glow on is to be in killer shape. I cycle about 20 miles a day and am taking boxing classes. I also enjoy surfing, sky-diving and other adrenalyn-pumping sports. I push my body to the limit every time and it rewards me by feeling on top of the world. I don't do any drugs and only drink socially (an odd joint once in a blue moon doesnt hurt), for me its all about the natural high though. Nothing better than that feeling of blood rushing up to your face, your heartbeat throbbing in every inch of your body and your lungs about to explode from the intake of oxygen. It's sometimes painful, but the euphoria that comes afterwards is priceless.

(2) Fulfillment
I am very happy with my life. I've definitely screwed up a lot but I've learned from my mistakes and completely own them. Even when things seem totally f*cked up and crazy, there is a calmness within me which keeps me anchored, because I have survived some wild sh*t and am confident enough to face any challenge. I am really passionate about what I do, and play as hard as I work. I make a conscious effort to enjoy each day, even the little things - trying to find humor in it all. I laugh easily and tend to make others laugh without really trying. The world is an amusing place when you really look at it. As a result people feel safe, inspired and entertained when I am around.

(3) Service
My life is not all about me. In fact most of the joy I get from it is in helping others. I participate in a big brother program in my neighborhood for inner city kids. I've also done community service and was a social worker for a while. I don't think I can save the world or anything - it's just very rewarding for me to make a positive difference in people's lives. For me there is no substitute for seeing someone on the brink of despair/self-destruction and playing an active role in turning it around. I highly recommend for people to get involved in their communities and try to make a difference, as small as it may seem. It really adds so much value to every other facet of your life. A nice consequence of service is that it makes you naturally sociable. If you can get along with homeless people, teenagers with bad attitudes and the overall downtrodden, really you can get along with anyone.

As a result of all this I have no problems meeting great people, women included. I rarely approach because I am always pulling people towards me.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People with this aura usually have a 300lb squat, 400lb deadlift and 225lb bench press

Not forgetting to mention a badass swagger like this :rock:

So get squatting.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
This topic deserves a bump.