Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get solid get rid of loose skin

rapjackstone

Reaction score
I use to be really fat and now I am quite thin weighing around 170 / 6"4. My question is what do I need to do to gain muscle and loose any loose saggy skin that I have? I am confused as to if I need to bulk or cut? I have really no muscle or fat on my body but I have skin that sags off me and it reallly bothers me. What do I need to do to get that solid body look. THanks for any advice.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

i've got the same problem with stretchy skin (since i used to be a chubby baby - i think that's the problem)

the only response i think i've heard around here is that it will tighten up over time

don't know if that's true though

Devilman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure but i think it will tighten up over time, or you could workout and fill the space with muscle and get a two for one deal =P

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long warn/hot bath everyday for a period....
I did it b4, it takes some times (several months), but i am not sure if it's going to work on you or not....just my experience.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had (and still have to a lesser degree) the same problem as I lost a LOT of weight in a very short space of time. At first I was left with a flabby stomach, which I assumed was fat, so I cut some more. I got very thin, but my flabby stomach seemed even worse. It has caused me so many health problems trying to get rid of it and I read a few articles about this that said a tummy tuck is the only answer (!?).

But the solution which seems to be working best for me is bulking up. Building my chest and abs is helping to fill out the saggy skin and making it less visible. I'm happy with my moderate physique, but I'm assuming if I got bigger the loose skin will tighten up even more.

Try taking up a low fat, high protein diet with a slow and heavy workout routine. There are some good guides to bulking up in this forum.

Devilman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh1t that aint good for me.......i've always done weights from an eariler age and i've always been pretty fat aswell. For the last 4 weeks i've been cutting, i've lost about 7 Kg's (15.4 ib's) at the cost of a 1 r 2 reps from my benching =(, but if i get all hangy bits when i am finshed in about 10 more weeks what the hell am i gonna do since i already have big abs and muscles, it's not like i can fill them out more with muscle unless i start using steroids lol........ maybe i will have to try the bath idea Troubles mentioned i could do with more washing anyways i guess =P