Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get rid of this ? (Pic included)

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not clicking that link because you've not said what it is an i dont want to end up seeing a picture of your d1ck.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like razor burn/bumps. Use a razor with only 1 blade. It could be a straight razor, double or single edged safety razor, or one of those cheap disposable ones that come in packages of like 50.

Multiple blades can tug and drag too much on skin, thus causing more irritation. I have the same problem if I use razors with 3, 4, or even 5 blades.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheStig said:
Looks like razor burn/bumps. Use a razor with only 1 blade. It could be a straight razor, double or single edged safety razor, or one of those cheap disposable ones that come in packages of like 50.

Multiple blades can tug and drag too much on skin, thus causing more irritation. I have the same problem if I use razors with 3, 4, or even 5 blades.

Thanks, i never knew this. And will all of this heal itself or what should i do besides switching razors?

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Thanks, i never knew this. And will all of this heal itself or what should i do besides switching razors?
Yup, all you gotta do is remove the source of irritation and they'll go away, maybe not completely, but they will be significantly reduced. I'd suggest to speed things up, get an aftershave gel for sensitive skin.

U

user43770

Splash your face with cold water after you're done shaving. That will help to close your pores. Apply some witch hazel next. God that stuff smells funny, but it sure is soothing. I would use some aloe if you still have irritation. I keep mine in the fridge.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is serious. Your p*nis has an adam's apple. Seek medical help immediately.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try shaving before you shower.

U

user43770

Better yet, buy a cheap fog-free mirror and shave during your shower. I shave my head with a blade and I always had irritation until I started shaving in the shower.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit using those cheap dollarcstore razors or whichever ones you use. You probably have sensitive skin. Invest some money into getting yourself an electric razor. Wash the area with warm after you shave. Rinse with cold and pat the area dry with a towel.