Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get rid of conditioning?

lokariototal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gotten weird looks when trying to do kino, and now I associate it with pain. For example, many times I grabbed her hand, and she reacted as if I was a creeper or something like that. Now it's hard for me to kino because of all the times I've received bad treatments, I am kinda conditioned that it's gonna go wrong and that Im gonna get rejected. ALSO, i'm extremely sensitive to being kino-rejected (not so much with approach rejection) and I dont know why. For me getting kino rejected is AWFUL. How can I change my extreme sensitivity to kino? WHy am I so sensitive to getting kino-rejected? How can I get rid off the conditioning?

So, two problems:
1) Extreme sensitivity to kino rejection. How to get rid of it?
2) Im conditioned that everytime I try kino, I get pain (rejection and they treat me like a creeper)

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just relax and have fun, let it be natural or you will seem like weirdo
don't worry about rejection, it happens

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino takes a man's touch.

You're probably coming off as a creeper cause you're not firm. They don't trust you.

Creepers graze their hand over a girl's hand.
Men grab their hand and bring them to dance.

Creeper rub a girl's back when he's sitting next to her.
Men grab their waist and pull them in for a kiss.

That's why I've always hated the word 'kino'. Kino doesn't mean sh!t unless it's followed up by something good.

Sure, you see men out at the club leading women around with a hand around her back or what not.. but this is only AFTER they've established attraction, after they've made their move.

People naturally trust bold individuals. The ones who touch without hesitation; the ones who make decisions and don't turn back.

And the opposite is also true. People DISTRUST individuals who are hesitant and weak. Instinctively we distrust these people not because they are bad people, but because we see they don't truly believe in themselves.

Do you believe in yourself?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably coming off as a creeper cause you're not firm. They don't trust you.
See, I think his problem is he's coming on too strong, too fast.
It depends on what the situation is though, he doesn't really say.
If he's doing a cold approach and grabs for her hand, she probably thinks "wtf is he doing?". He needs to ease into it with more natural movements, a quick touch on the arm or shoulder, then escalate from there.

A little bit of kino can make a big impression.
I knew this girl, all she used to do was when she passed me was put the tip of her index finger on my back or neck, but it always got my attention.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what WC2 said. You either go all the way or you don't bother.

Just remember to start slow, with every girl. If she doesn't mind then push it, do it more often and more aggressive. You can't grab heir waist and pull her along unless she is comfortable with you.