Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get over girl u keep seeing

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

im trying to get over a chick (a friend of mine) i see alot.. I dont have a problem meeting girls anf doing what ever or going all the way but this girl is in my circle of friends and and she is hot (9) and she knows it. I made a move on her and it backfired and ive tried againg but failed so now i wana move on but we still kind of friends. but when im with other girls i im all good but when im at home or sleeping and doing nothing, i start to think of her and when i see her my stomach aches like butterfies and stuff but i know nothing will come between us as she is not interested yet we speak everyday. I tried ignoring her but it just doesnt work cos like i said she in my circle of friends and she is always around with my other friends so it is really hard to ignore her. I dont phone or email her. so the only way i get to see her is when she with my friends.

I dont know if this is love or infatuation cos i want her cos i cant get her type of thing

Please help if you know of any ways. I dont want to feel this way whenever i see her

Thanks

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I did to get rid of this "oneitis" is to cold-approach another chick and get rejected. That instantly changed how I perceive women. I don't know why.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had never cold-approached a woman before. I had a strong case of oneitis, and I couldn't get rid of her off my mind even though I knew she had rejected me. A lot of people from the seduction community (not this one) was telling stories of how they got rejected out cold by a woman. Some was light, some even had women spit on their face, but they all took them lightly and laughed about it.

So, I had my share of cold rejection, and these guys were right, it was fun and laughable. You no longer has the fear of rejection, which somehow frees yourself from the rejection of that one girl in your head. Rejection from a girl who is also a friend can be the hardest to deal with because they are indirect. The girl refuses to do anything with you. You tried to get close to her, instead of telling you to **** off, she moved away. All is done out of politeness. But she'd then gossip behind your back, which then spreads out further down to your other friends. You'd then hear about it from your best buddy, you'd got hurt even more.

After doing a cold approach and get rejected, rejection becomes a commonality to you and you no longer take it as an insult to your ego. You'd learn to brush it off and move on. You'd also learn that she's not the center of the universe, as the girl you'd cold approach would probably be far hotter than her.

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah huh i get it. Im gona try this. I got nothing to lose. Thanks sharkybear

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
she mailed me now asking for something. should i reply or just ignore it. + i can see there is a read receipt on the email

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait until one of your friends tries to get with her, seeing them flirt with each other and **** is ****ing annoying. Thats when I decided enough was enough, I haven't talked to her in 5+ months and I think no contact is the best way to get over it or it will tear you up. Worked for me..

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue streak i think you right. but i see sometimes how she flirts with some of the others trying to see my reaction but i just look away and dont take note but it more like she want to see my reaction or something.. DAMN i need to stop seeing this girl ....

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's in your circle of friends, so there isn't any avoiding her. The other posters have given solid advice. The only other thing I would add is this:

When you're around her act as if nothing happened. I know it feels awkward because you made a move on her and now you both have to continue to be friends, but things will return to normal. If you act all "gitty" and weird around her, she'll pick up on it.

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
it really is difficult to kind of act normal around her but i suppose time will heal