Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get my friend to stumble upon a naked pic of me?

bsem

Reaction score
OK, so think of this as friendly revenge. Ten years ago, I was in love with a girl,who was absolutely gorgeous, but I wound up in the friend zone. Once there, she would always tell me how much she loved me as a friend but didn't want to date me. This broke my heart, severely.

Flash forward ten years.

I'm getting into pretty good shape. I'm not huge, and my penis is average at best, but I'll be pretty ripped and I think I'm looking pretty good. She is a bit out of shape, so the shoe is on the other foot. I don't want to date her or even have sex with her anymore, but I feel good about myself and wanna show off to her a bit:

OK, so I know this is weird, but i want her to see me naked. I don't want "revenge" or anything, and am pretty successful with women, so its not about getting laid. But I guess this is like a taboo that turns me on a bit- I want her to desire me- like an exhibitionist kinda thing. I don;t want her to actually have sex with me, but rather to find me hot and get turned on a bit. We used to be very close, and we're still super cool with each other, considering each other a best friend. However we live 3,000 miles away from each other. We rarely talk, and text maybe once or twice a month. We are there for each other when we need to talk (i.e. we have shared a crisis or two over the last few years, and know that we will help each other when need be, but aren't daily or even weekly texters though). Because we're not physically or even socially close, this isn't something that can be accomplished one on one. Which is just fine. I kinda want her to stumble upon a pic of me naked. (I want her to get turned on by it.) I know its weird, but its like a fun little turn on to think that I've come so far. There isn't anything that would come from it, nor do I want there to be. It's just a little "hey, check me out and I hope you masturbate to my image" fun.

But of course, I can't just send the pic because that is definitely not the relationship we have.

Any suggestions on how to get this to happen?

BDJ

Banned
Reaction score
You still have severe ONEitis for this girl. Even after all the women you were with and how much better your life is right now. Because you never truly discarded her from your life, you will continually wonder "what if." If you would have NEXT'd this woman and went no contact with her after she had put you in the friend zone, you would have been over her.

Go no contact. Now.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about a GOOD pic of you shirtless? NOT standing in front of a mirror with a camera... I'm talking about a good outdoor photo of you with a football in your hand and a confident grin on your face, or something to that effect.

What most guys don't seem to understand is that women are attracted by a guy's overall appearance and vibe, as opposed to his genitals. A good shirtless pic with tight jeans will serve your purpose, guaranteed.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man epic first post

you said you live far apart and dont talk much so who cares, just send her the pic and casually ask her what she thinks of it, either she will like it or she wont

dont show your face in pic though unless you want it to be all over the internet

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this Brett Favre?