Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get my ex gf back

testsinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
intro about myself
i slept over with 40 woman im only 21. i had a white lincoln navigator the 3rd row i took it out and i put a mattress in there. no time to mess around... 1 date will get me laid. i tell them the same story "me and my friends went camping last week i didnt want to sleep on the floor so check this out". we get out from the front i open up the trunk and they go in and its game over.

anyways
i made a list and went on my myspace to recall how many girls i had sex with and formed a list when me and my ex gfs relationship was going down the drain

we been together for 6 months 1st she was chasing me and than it was mutual and than i started being a little biatch
it happens to the best of us but yeah i became needy
i still want her back but i think i messed up
this is my 1st real relationship i went through over 40 women to find a girl i love

i showed her the list and played like i didnt need her
i went out clubbing had sex with 3 girls already 2 of them i had sex before 1 new its been more than 2 weeks
she was so pissed she got angry and i think its too late to get her back
i tried pulling mad game out of my sleeves but im running out of ideas

shes playing hard to get telling me to move on but i still know she still cares

any ideas?
thanks

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
testsinner said:
intro about myself
i slept over with 40 woman im only 21. i had a white lincoln navigator the 3rd row i took it out and i put a mattress in there. no time to mess around... 1 date will get me laid. i tell them the same story "me and my friends went camping last week i didnt want to sleep on the floor so check this out". we get out from the front i open up the trunk and they go in and its game over.

anyways
i made a list and went on my myspace to recall how many girls i had sex with and formed a list when me and my ex gfs relationship was going down the drain

we been together for 6 months 1st she was chasing me and than it was mutual and than i started being a little biatch
it happens to the best of us but yeah i became needy
i still want her back but i think i messed up
this is my 1st real relationship i went through over 40 women to find a girl i love

i showed her the list and played like i didnt need her
i went out clubbing had sex with 3 girls already 2 of them i had sex before 1 new its been more than 2 weeks
she was so pissed she got angry and i think its too late to get her back
i tried pulling mad game out of my sleeves but im running out of ideas

shes playing hard to get telling me to move on but i still know she still cares

any ideas?
thanks
Dude FORGET your Ex. if you really want her to crawl back to YOU, you need to ignore her and make her feel like she needs you. girls are strange like that. You ignore them, they have an attack and want you.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move the fvck on and DO NOT crawl back like a weak AFC to your girlfriend. I wouldve thought that someone whos "slept with over 40 women" would know how to handle something like this.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Move the fvck on and DO NOT crawl back like a weak AFC to your girlfriend. I wouldve thought that someone whos "slept with over 40 women" would know how to handle something like this.
I think it's more about the dynamics of the relationship more than anything. He could have had tons of one night stands, but never really been in a relationship where it's about both sides comprising and keeping that balance of power.

Same thing happened to me.

testsinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to get back with her and mind fuvk her... im so pissed i lost
i dont want to be no afc lol

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore her, focus on other girls. If you do that there is a good chance she will contact you. Whatever you do don't pt effort into hanging with you cause then chances are you will not get her back.

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would you think it was a good idea to make a list of girls you slept with and then show it to her?

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have real experience with getting an ex back... it's not ez.. but heres what u do

first of all... don't act like an AFC

Agree with the breakup and tell her you feel like this breakup is a good idea and is the best for both of you.

then ignored her for a while... like maybe a month or so... when she calls during that time, kindly tell her you're busy and you need some alone time.

after a month has passed... if she doesn't call... give her a call n chat with her like u guys r just friends..

let her know how WELL you are doing. and DO NOT bring up the past AT ALL..
keep it light and catch up. Make sure you sound completely happy about your life and that you're perfectly fine without her. But don't tell her u are.

At the end of the convo set up a short date with her, but don't tell her it's a date. Just say u wanna meet her in person n catch up. Now here's where u make the move:

while u guys are chatting over coffee or whatever... make sure u dress well.. look your best and keep a happy face on. keep the convo light and DO NOT bring up the past.

Use a 'instant reconnect' technique such as wiping a peice of lint of her face.. or brushing her hair away if it's dangling and blocking her face. You know something along those lines. This subconciously makes her feel like u guys are still together because only couples do that kinda stuff.

Do not use the same cologne u used to use when you were with her. If you do, it will subconciously send a signal to her and make her rememeber the times you were together. and that's not a good thing because you guys ended up breaking it off.

While you're on this date, keep an eye out for IOI's and such... make her laugh n joke around... keep everything positive... don't talk about how u got fired or anything negative like that.. and that includes NEG HITS

I have a few steps of advice for you. But I'm studying for an exam right now. So I'll follow-up if you want to know more or want more details.

But remember, you cannot "get her back", but you can ignite the flame once again by sparking attraction in her for you. That's what u must do.

While doing all of this, you must have the mind-set of being able to move on without here.. that's the ironic part.. the only way u can get her back.. is to know in your mind. that u are able to move on and forget her if it doesn't work out.

Remember that guy that u used to be that made her fall in love with u in the first place? you must become that person again... Hope it helped

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SchoolBoy said:
i have real experience with getting an ex back... it's not ez.. but heres what u do

Agree with the breakup and tell her you feel like this breakup is a good idea and is the best for both of you.

then ignored her for a while... like maybe a month or so... when she calls during that time, kindly tell her you're busy and you need some alone time.

after a month has passed... if she doesn't call... give her a call n chat with her like u guys r just friends..

keep it light and catch up. Make sure you sound completely happy about your life and that you're perfectly fine without her. But don't tell her u are.

At the end of the convo set up a short date with her, but don't tell her it's a date. Just say u wanna meet her in person n catch up. Now here's where u make the move:

while u guys are chatting over coffee or whatever... make sure u dress well.. look your best and keep a happy face on. keep the convo light and DO NOT bring up the past.

Use a 'instant reconnect' technique such as wiping a peice of lint of her face.. or brushing her hair away if it's dangling and blocking her face. You know something along those lines. This subconciously makes her feel like u guys are still together because only couples do that kinda stuff.

Do not use the same cologne u used to use when you were with her. If you do, it will subconciously send a signal to her and make her rememeber the times you were together. and that's not a good thing because you guys ended up breaking it off.

While you're on this date, keep an eye out for IOI's and such... make her laugh n joke around... keep everything positive... don't talk about how u got fired or anything negative like that.. and that includes NEG HITS

I have a few steps of advice for you. But I'm studying for an exam right now. So I'll follow-up if you want to know more or want more details.

But remember, you cannot "get her back", but you can ignite the flame once again by sparking attraction in her for you. That's what u must do.

While doing all of this, you must have the mind-set of being able to move on without here.. that's the ironic part.. the only way u can get her back.. is to know in your mind. that u are able to move on and forget her if it doesn't work out.

Remember that guy that u used to be that made her fall in love with u in the first place? you must become that person again... Hope it helped
How Successful have you been with this?

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I would say it's 'good' advice because going back to an ex ALMOST never works out for the best, but SchoolBoy knows what he's talking about.

I've seen it done and I've done it myself. See, what people find attractive usually doesn't change much, or quickly. If she fell for you once, she will probably do it again. But you need to come at it as if it's for the first time - be the fun confident guy she fell for the first time, not the boyfriend she had issues with and then broke up with.

In other words, you have an advantage because you know you are at least capable of attracting her. But give it time, be cool, don't try to hard.

Or better yet, don't try at all would be better advice.

testsinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was out of anger and devastation and i had it with me in my backpack when she dumped me

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should ya call her or email her?

And what if ya get her VM, leave a message?

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weezy said:
How Successful have you been with this?
I've been in a few long term relationships (from 1 year to my longest which was 3.5 years) and I've made mistakes by breaking up with ex's because it was "in the moment" and regretted shortly after wards.

I have tried being an AFC and begging for her back for my first long term relationship and it did not work out. All it did was push her away further. And made myself look desperate.

After realizing this, I knew that it wouldn't work. And I know now to think of this approach more logically; in a PUA type of mind-set.

My next ex I took a whole new approach after I once again "in the moment" broke it off. And voila this is what I did. And we got back together.

To the OP:
Enable your private messaging so I can send you my e-mail.. iI don't want to post it here in public and have everyone spam me, or better yet, give me your e-mail.

Gamble

Don Juan
Reaction score
what schoolboy said was correct. what you do not want to do is contact her, cut all contact off for a bit. That means text, call, IM, etc... on your fb make sure you have pics of you having fun w friends and create that high social proof you had before. I was in a situation where I was dumped and did the same thing you did, except after a month I gave up... After I gave up and stopped contacting her, she contacted me again. You stop chasing, they start chasing.

Regards,

-Gamble

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weezy said:
Should ya call her or email her?

And what if ya get her VM, leave a message?
Call her, if she doesn't pick up, wait a few days and try again. If she doesn't pick up again or call you back. It's time to let it go.

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gamble said:
what schoolboy said was correct. what you do not want to do is contact her, cut all contact off for a bit. That means text, call, IM, etc... on your fb make sure you have pics of you having fun w friends and create that high social proof you had before. I was in a situation where I was dumped and did the same thing you did, except after a month I gave up... After I gave up and stopped contacting her, she contacted me again. You stop chasing, they start chasing.

Regards,

-Gamble
Yea Gamble understands.. You must not keep in contact with her for that month. It creates space for her to miss you. If you keep in contact with her, you will only be her comfort pillow and you have a good chance of getting friendzoned.

I know it's gonna be hard if you're really into this girl. But that's the step you gotta take to get what you want. DO NOT drunk dial her if you end up drinking. Believe me, I've been through it.

Igetit!

Reaction score
SchoolBoy said:

WOW DUDE...

This first part of your plan here sounds EXACTLY like the info I have in my signature that I suggest to cure flaking.

I don't know how successful this idea of yours is,but it does sound promising.

Virtually everybody I've recommended try out my sig. info was able to get the girl to stop flaking and show up for the date. The following are just a few members.

I suggested it to...

909pua: This was his result. Skip down to reply #33 and #34.

Randallp: This was his result. Check out reply #18,27,then 31.

Viking22: This was his result. Check out reply #6,12,14,16 and 17.

Cloneofstenyhoyer: This was his result. Check out reply #4,then #16.

So yeah,the first part of your idea coincides with my theory on generating interest to combat FLAKING...but as for getting an ex back?....well,I guess it couldn't hurt to try.

It might be effective,but there are other thing to take into consideration as well.

My "technique" DOES NOT create interest. It only raises it.

In other words,some interest has to ALREADY BE THERE.

Also,with my idea,there's NO HISTORY to overcome...other than the guy's recent behavior that caused the girl TO WANT TO flake in the first place.

With getting an ex back,the reason the relationship ended in the first place must be addressed as well. If not,you may be able to convince her to get back with you based on the feelings/emotions you generate,but once those feelings die down (and THEY WILL),the original problem will resurface and wreck the relationship all over again.

Hmm. It would be interesting to see if this plan put into action would produce results.

Last edited: