Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get married whit your girl!!!How the jerk do it!!!! The best Anti-dumb tip!!

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it invalid. Quit being so centrist in believing your values command what's appropriate for these boards.

If you must know, this technique is practiced often, and is even successful at times. However, I'll disagree with dextra that you'll be "happy forever" by coercing a chick to marry you.

Personally, I'd rank the ethics of this advice with getting a girl drunk to sleep with her. But, whatever floats your boat.

Rx

------------------
REd-xL (20) California

How do you expect to catch some fish if you don't toss out your lure? -Jerome

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These boards are supposed to be used for discussing tips and tricks of the DJ trade. What the fück does this post have to do with DJ-ing at all?

Oh yeah: Nothing.

Jerome: I got a lure you can toss out.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with that tactic; honestly if you want to marry a girl you're going to have to demonstrate that you would be a good husband and father. When girls/women decide they are ready to get married they are looking for consistency and strength in a man; one who will take care of business, work, provide etc. Early on in relationships, during dating she may not be looking for this seriousness in an individual but when she's ready to settle down most women will. It doesnt matter if you've given her a baby, if you arent serious about life and getting your **** together then she will have doubts about marrying you.

PEace

StellarPKT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude BUMP!!! Even though my IQ has dropped 20 points just from reading this...well I dont know what the fvck to call it. But man was it worth it, cuz this is the funniest thread I have ever read! Kudos to the man that faked being stupid in order to garner such a response. Well I sure as hell hope he was faking...

Reaction score
GO CANES!!!
------------------------------

I totally agree with this statement. Go Canes!! And how bout them FINS FINS FINS????!!! We will destroy the jets on sunday!! Oh and about the post, I think you ought to hang off a tree near the highway with a rope tied to your d..k and you will get alot more attention. It was obvious that u were seeking attention. That was a dumb/funny advice. But it will be sad if someone actually heeds ur advice. GO FINS CANES HEAT MARLINS

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that this guy is a troll, but judging by his grammar, I don't know if he's clever enough.

StellarPKT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with this statement. Go Canes!! And how bout them FINS FINS FINS????!!! We will destroy the jets on sunday!! Oh and about the post, I think you ought to hang off a tree near the highway with a rope tied to your d..k and you will get alot more attention. It was obvious that u were seeking attention. That was a dumb/funny advice. But it will be sad if someone actually heeds ur advice. GO FINS CANES HEAT MARLINS
Ok its obvious that you are from Florida so Go Florida!!!!!! I'd like to move there myself, cant beat fun in the sun and all them fine lookin beach bunnies

How are the hurricanes(im talking weather here, not the football team)and the tornadoes out there? Get a lot of them?

[This message has been edited by StellarPKT (edited 09-22-2002).]

machoguy123

Banned
Reaction score
in opposition to what yall are sayin, ive heard a lotta guys who have successfully pulled through with this.....however, the marriage seldom ever lasts.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this works

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I_Only_Live_Once said:
this works
LOL, this really does work, in both directions...

Jerk vs. AFC always though. One of the most depressing things in the world when the children have to deal with it...

lol creating either naturals or jerks in the process;)