Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get lean fit body?

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am new to the workout scene and having trouble distinguishing from lean workouts, to buffing up. I'm an ectomorph (skinny one right?) so naturally it's easy for me to stay lean. I can't gain weight easily so I'm going to try whey protein shakes at regular intervals.

THIS is the body I want.

A healthy-sized body. No offense to Powerlifters or anything but I don't want a HUGE, bulking body. I'm cool with looking thin under a shirt, albiet cut up muscles. I can't believe some of you guys are against cardio! But I play soccer, I'm looking for an athletic's body, I've just never been serious about weightlifting.

My question is:

Would I go about finding a regular workout routine, and just add cardio + good diet? There are thousand's of workouts to choose from!! :confused:

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's soooo much wrong with your post I dont even.........

you need to go on a mega bulk for the first few years to built similar amount of muscle as the guy in the video with focus on bench, squats, rows, deadlifts, etc

....and then, and only then go on a cut and maintain

first of all, go and join the forums on bodybuilding. com and seek more information there

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to weightlift but if you want muscles like that you need some serious resistance training. Gymnastics would also be very effective.

Muscles grow in response to stress. No stress? No muscle needed.