Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get into the party......advice

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So at lunch i heard some people down the table where i sit at talk about having a party friday. Yes i kno they have had a lot b4, but i figured i cud maybe worm my way into being invited n go to it. Im not on best of connections with this group of people but its a lot better than what it used to be. Cause they r bascially, 'that group'. So i was just wondering for ya'lls advice at how i cud get invited to this (or the right thing to say to whoever so eventually id b invited to go)
Muchos grassiass

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Iuno...if you know the person whos having it, and you are kool with them, just go. I do it, it work.
If you don't know them, but have some friends who are going, jsut show up with them.
If you know absolutely no one going and you STILL want to go, I'd showup and wait outside for a big group to head in. Walk in w/ them. Unless the party is thrown by a **** who hates you, you'll most likely have no trouble getting in.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or if your that worried about it, just say to the person, yeah i heard your throwin one on friday, can i come, if hteyr safe, theyll say course

bring a few freebies and dont embaress yourself too much and ull be invited back

seveneleven

Reaction score
talk to them, get to the point where you feel like you are obligated to go to the party. then you'll be automatically included. you'll know when you are welcome to the party. then at the party do something rememberable so they will connect the fun night with you.

rjherche

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty typical highschool situation, and I've been there before when I was in highschool a couple years ago. This may seem like a stereotypical response, but you only want to go because the "cool people" are going. Parties are no fun if you don't really know the people that well. If you're just looking to get messed up then it's better to do it with people you know. You in part want to be able to say that you went to the supercool party or whatever just like everybody else. Unless you are good at casual hookups they are not even easy places to meet women unless you have people who can introduce you or can spit mad game.

Highschool parties are lame. Most people have a curfew and the whole thing is over by maybe 12 or 1. The beer is usually ****ty. A lot of times it gets busted. You're not missing as much as you think, but I can definately relate to that longing to be in the social scene.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dude, you're not missing out on too much if you don't end up going. I've been to a lot of parties where I really didn't know too many people and they aren't that great. Sure, you can get messed up but wouldn't it be soo much funner if you were around your friends?

If you want to get into it bad enough, just show up. Preferably with some friends. A lotta times they really don't notice. However, it depends on how many people are there.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rjherche
This is a pretty typical highschool situation, and I've been there before when I was in highschool a couple years ago. This may seem like a stereotypical response, but you only want to go because the "cool people" are going. Parties are no fun if you don't really know the people that well. If you're just looking to get messed up then it's better to do it with people you know. You in part want to be able to say that you went to the supercool party or whatever just like everybody else. Unless you are good at casual hookups they are not even easy places to meet women unless you have people who can introduce you or can spit mad game.

Highschool parties are lame. Most people have a curfew and the whole thing is over by maybe 12 or 1. The beer is usually ****ty. A lot of times it gets busted. You're not missing as much as you think, but I can definately relate to that longing to be in the social scene.
I have to agree rjherche, unless you know the people at the party it's goin to be lame simply because people are still in the 'highschool' state of mind. And the typical party is over about midnight becuase people have to be home or whatever, those are typical ones mine last till 6 in the mornin : ). Get drunk with people you are already friends with, trust me it's way more fun.

Haha, the comment about the ****ty beer is the best. The kids around here are all usually broke, since they are all bums and don't want a job. So they usually drink Bush or Natural Ice. Me I stick to the finer things like Bacardi Limon.:D

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask how to get into the party you won't be wanted there. The reason the cool group is that group is because they know they are cool and don't have to ask questions like you. The only thought seperating yourself from them is "I don't have to ask, i'm going" but chances are its too late for you to be cool in highschool and the only way to get in is to bring a 30 pack or some bud and then they will probably kick you out after you give them the goods, lol.

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CamaroMike
If you have to ask how to get into the party you won't be wanted there. The reason the cool group is that group is because they know they are cool and don't have to ask questions like you. The only thought seperating yourself from them is "I don't have to ask, i'm going" but chances are its too late for you to be cool in highschool and the only way to get in is to bring a 30 pack or some bud and then they will probably kick you out after you give them the goods, lol.
True...but how to get past this is the question.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SparkleMotion

Haha, the comment about the ****ty beer is the best. The kids around here are all usually broke, since they are all bums and don't want a job. So they usually drink Bush or Natural Ice. Me I stick to the finer things like Bacardi Limon.:D
Bacardi Limon, lol, anyway he was talking about beer not ***** drinks.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MY GOD!

If you want to get into a party, then be good friends with one of the people who are going to be in the party? Respect the people who are going there?

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
I always got inveted to parties and never went. I only went to the big one's where couple hundred show. Or when there in the country. Thas fun. Just make friends with that group. It's really not that hard. The hardest part of it is going up to them. Don't ask bout the party let them ask you. Or when they bring it up be like. Thta sounds like fun. and from there reaction you'll know if your invited.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
just show up with a few friends of yours and they wont say anything as long as you've spoken to them before. if you've never talked to them then show up anyway who cares.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CamaroMike
Wrooooooong. It's never too late.

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank u porky! its depressing to read posts like those, n ur right its never too late for nything...mostly. Well i guess the essential thing i have to do is become good enough friends with one of the people or so. Just wondering if ya'll have any words of advice for this? (sorry i kno this sounds stupid for me to ask but what the hell)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
It was different at my highschool.

Our school is sectioned into 2 main categories, and a few sub groups.

Theres the preps, then theres the scrubs. Theres also goths (who are mostly scrubs), skaters (who mingle with some preps), gangster wannabes (who are just plain gay) and then people like me, who are pretty much accepted everywhere (maybe not the goths or scrubs but who cares about them).

Its wierd because i was never TOO friendly with the preps, i had my own clique and we were pimpish because we werent preppy but the preppy chicks were down with us, so where the black girls, the latinas, basically all the chicks in the school.. (accept maybe the goths but who gives a sh1t about them.)

I was cool with alot of the guys and bs'ed with them, but never really "hung out" with them. However, we did make it a point to show up at a sh1t ton of prep partys. (they threw most of the keggars). We were ALWAYS greeted with open arms.

I mean, we'd show up and people would be like JULIAN YO!!! (they were trashed as hell anyway) and my best friend and i would just own the party.

We'd freestyle (lots of the preps tried) but we totally obliterated any one who stepped in our paths. The chicks got turned on by our showmanship as well, we'd have pics taken of us (my friend and i were very photogenic) etc.

Funny thing is i rarely drank at any of these suare's. Id just go, have fun and pimp. If your not a total geek then jsut show up, and if u are, show up anyway and act like a pimp.

Either way, after graduation none of that sh1t matters anyway, people are forgotton. You make those 1 night connections with people, have deep conversations with people, and in the end it doesnt matter. So enjoy it while you can (like i did) because after you graduate everyone will go their seperate ways and all that is left is faded memories.