Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Get Her Out on a Date after Getting Her Number (Text Game)

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You fancy a girl on the street. You approach her. You run your game. She's laughing, you're vibing well. You get her number. All in 5 minutes.

Now what?

THIS IS WHERE MOST GUYS LOSE THE GIRL!

- If you text too soon, you come across needy.
- If you text too late, she'll have forgotten who you are.
- If you call her, she won't pick up.
- If you text her to ask her out a date, she'll feel awkward about meeting a random stranger alone and either not respond or flake.

So how do you make the transition from number to meet?

(And let's say that an instant date wasn't feasible - both you and her were busy and had places to go.)

Text logs from guys who've managed to get dates from quick number closes would be good. Let's see how it's done.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually text first.. A lot of people on here don't agree with that, but let's face it. People (whether it be men or women) have turned into wimps and they prefer the less confrontational contact.

I usually text the girl a day or two after I get her number and just say "Hey It's Alex from the other night. How about we get together on (whatever day you want) and hangout?"

I really don't think it's awkward at all to go on dates with girls that you don't know at all. It's worked for me many times, I don't see why it can't work for anyone else. If the girl flakes or doesn't reply, then who cares? She probably sucks anyways.

You just have to be cool, confident, and act YOURSELF in your first impression. Fvck all this BS about pick up lines, negs, and stuff like that. It's all good for practice in the beginning.. But as long as you have a sense of humor and you're laid back you're golden.

Just don't wait forever to hit her up, she'll probably figure she didn't mean anything to you.. Or that you were too nervous to talk to her and finally worked up the courage. Just do it when you feel like it, don't be nervous.. It's just a girl.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
I usually text first.. A lot of people on here don't agree with that, but let's face it. People (whether it be men or women) have turned into wimps and they prefer the less confrontational contact.

I usually text the girl a day or two after I get her number and just say "Hey It's Alex from the other night. How about we get together on (whatever day you want) and hangout?"

I really don't think it's awkward at all to go on dates with girls that you don't know at all. It's worked for me many times, I don't see why it can't work for anyone else. If the girl flakes or doesn't reply, then who cares? She probably sucks anyways.

You just have to be cool, confident, and act YOURSELF in your first impression. Fvck all this BS about pick up lines, negs, and stuff like that. It's all good for practice in the beginning.. But as long as you have a sense of humor and you're laid back you're golden.

Just don't wait forever to hit her up, she'll probably figure she didn't mean anything to you.. Or that you were too nervous to talk to her and finally worked up the courage. Just do it when you feel like it, don't be nervous.. It's just a girl.
awesome post.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit that texting has worked better for me too. I always thought it's to unpersonal and not ballsy enough, but somehow many people act really scared when you call them.

For that reason facebook PMs are ok too. I know you will thrash me for it but it is my experience.