How To Get Girls Talking About Sex

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a change here’s a little fun piece of advice you could use as a ‘technique’.

I wondered about this for a long time. Guys always said to be sexual, and even to talk about sex. I thought, how do you do this? Especially considering its high school. Now I have found out that being sexual is more about body language, eye contact and KINO, I didn't worry about it. However now I have unintentionally discovered a way to get girls talking about sex, and used it a few times.

What you have to do is use a role play or other items to be talking about sex without actually using the words. Role plays are usually great in any case. The vibe has to be flirty and fun. A couple I used recently was using school stationary, I never have had pen and white out taken out of context so much before! Interesting thing is if you do this and get the girls in the mood they will do a lot of the work. It's fun, and as what we are talking about can easily be seen as something else (but clearly isn't) she won’t feel responsible or guilty. A easy one is to refer to you in the girl in third person. She says "Oh I hear she is great at making out" :p The other day I compared a girl to a cat and asked if she scratched or purred. “What do you like best?” “purring of course!” “oh I can purr for you ;)” After that I went into qualifying her by asking her what she is good at and using lots of push/pull.

This is just a little something for you to play with. I posted it because I wondered about this before, and even made a thread about it. It's great for making a fun sexual vibe, getting her in the mood and getting her to associate those feelings with you. What you use and how you get this stage is up to you. A lot of it is knowing how to be fun, random and funny. Deliberately misinterpret everything she says and frame it so that she is horny and wants you, in a fun way. Sexual innuendo is your best friend.

Happy sarging :up:

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Deliberately misinterpret everything she says and frame it so that she is horny and wants you, in a fun way.
haha sweeet, i've been doing this all along with my gf. Shes starting to make these jokes back to me now. ;)

Like this one time, I was giving her a present but she didn't know what it was.
She: "I probably won't like it since its you hehe! :p"
Me: "if you don't like it, i'll hit you over the head with it :D"
Me: "Do you want the hard end or the soft end?"
She: "I like it hard ;)"
Me: LMAO (I totally didn't see it coming) "Oh behave baby ;) " (austin powers)
She: "I'm trying, but I just can't resist!! :crackup:"

^^Is that what your talking about? Those kind of misinterpretations? Like puns?
I can think of a million other times that i've pulled something like that on her.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great stuff, I like it. I'm often worried about being too sexual (a nasty habit that I'm working on). Especially for inexperienced guys, innuendos are also a great way to judge her comfort level. If you set her up and she goes along, you know she's comfortable (and thinking about sex;) )

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob I would refrase that to 'you don't NEED to talk about sexual topics'. If you aren't sexual you aren't going to get the girl to be. By being sexual a huge amount of it is kino (slowly esculating), then there's eye contact (starting deep into here eyes, traingular gazing) and then voice tone (slowing down and deepening your voice etc). You can do all that without talking about the actual comment, but you do need to do the things I mentioned at some time to esculate. Attraction comes before that.

Triple T that's exactly what I'm talking about! Nice work, it seems like you do it naturally. Good example :p Notice how much she plays along!

WalkingStick you will get there, I gave you advice in the thread you amde about that ;) If you are using innuendos she can't really blame you for it. A more advanced realization that if you a worried about being too sexual you are making yourself more likely to be to sexual. However I think the only way to get around that is experiance.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
dont use QUOTES from movies... the austin powers quote is a NO NO. whoever said to use that is a dork

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
dont use QUOTES from movies... the austin powers quote is a NO NO. whoever said to use that is a dork
I think it was intended that she knew it was a movie quote.

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
talking about sex allways ends up good.
majority of my conversations with girls ends up talking about something related to sex.

honestly, your chances of any action are increased if both of you are openly talking about it. Girls think alot, and thoughts of doing you are most likely running through her mind if you have already built rapport with her.

dont forget to mix in kino, flirting, and moving in for the kill.
chances are, you'll score. :up:

mcs

Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
but it worked nicely:up: isn't that all that matters ???

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
haha she knew it was from the movie. I made the same impression as him too ;)

Okay another example:
Theres this store that makes Shakes (protien shakes, smoothies, etc.) and its called Booster Juice. BJ for short.

Well, I always pull something like this on her:
Me: Hey you wanna give me a BJ?
Her: WHAT!? (shes thinking blowj0b)
Me: A BJ
Her: Ewww your soo dirtyyy :p
Me: Whats wrong with a Booster Juice?
Her: Ohh..you were talking about a Booster Juice...
Me: Yea what were you....OMG ewww your soo dirrtyyy (mocking her) ;)
Her: No i'm not!! Your so mean (playfullly hits me)
Me: :nono: your sucha bad girl :D
Her: :p shaadup your tricking mee
Me: hehe ;)

it DRIVES HER NUTS!

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple T said:
haha she knew it was from the movie. I made the same impression as him too ;)

Okay another example:
Theres this store that makes Shakes (protien shakes, smoothies, etc.) and its called Booster Juice. BJ for short.

Well, I always pull something like this on her:
Me: Hey you wanna give me a BJ?
Her: WHAT!? (shes thinking blowj0b)
Me: A BJ
Her: Ewww your soo dirtyyy :p
Me: Whats wrong with a Booster Juice?
Her: Ohh..you were talking about a Booster Juice...
Me: Yea what were you....OMG ewww your soo dirrtyyy (mocking her) ;)
Her: No i'm not!! Your so mean (playfullly hits me)
Me: :nono: your sucha bad girl :D
Her: :p shaadup your tricking mee
Me: hehe ;)

it DRIVES HER NUTS!

haha, you got it :rockon:

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha everyone should take a leaf out of Tripple T's book. His stuff is gold. Was the girl in your second post still your girlfriend? I love making girls claim that I'm talking about sex then saying I actually meant something different and framing them as naughty with dirty minds :p

For the record David DeAngelo reccomends movie quotes in his ****y Comedy DVD series because they are win/win/win. That's not a typo :p

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea shes my girlfriend.
I pull this on almost every girl I meet, but I can't seem to remember any really good ones.

It also gets them thinking about you.
The Booster Juice store is quite a popular franchise, so she'll see it in almost every mall. Then she'll just think of me and the BJ joke when she sees it. :cool:

And like you said in your first post, the couple with the pen and white out. Now everytime the girl sees a pen/white out she'll think of the guy and just think to herself ":rolleyes: ahh, I miss him."

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
are there any more thing like what triple t said that you can say to lasses

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things I like to do is when I'm talking to a girl and they start joking around like they can kick my ass or like they're a badass or something, I say "so now you're a hardass".

Usually they say yeah or something like that so then I say "well guess i'm just gonna have to figure out just how hard that ass is".

Works good lol, and usually that sets the convo.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An easy way is 21 questions.By them accepting,they KNOW whats coming up and very quickly either you or them is gonna start it up.No limits pretty much aswell.

I say roleplaying is the best and most effective way though.