Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Get Girls In The Club (instructional videos)

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Check this out. Here are a couple instructional videos on dancing and how to pickup a girl in the club. I just ran across these videos on various websites. Some are funny, but the humor serves the point to not take yourself so seriously. It's supposed to be fun, make the girl laugh and have a good time doing whatever you feel like.

http://www.sosuccessful.net/forum/showthread.php?p=252#post252

These three videos, include two which feature UrbanTea and PlayerSupreme (who used to post on Sosuave). I think the one by PlayerSupreme is also great because it shows you how to move to the beat and not look like a rhythmically-challenged idiot. The one by UrbanTea is quite funny, but creative at the same time.

Also, there are 16 How-to breakdancing videos as well. The break dance videos are just great. I never knew it was that easy until I looked at them. I can glide now! Seriously, check them out if you have a few minutes.

Moby_On_D

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha this is retarded. and as for gliding its not that hard. its just a matter of getting used to it. anyone can really pick up the very basics og gliding in a week. but it was good comedy thanks!

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to get girls in the club:

1. Don't be afraid to dance, even by yourself
2. Alot of play, not serious
3. Make sure you actually enjoy the venue, your happiness will determine your mood and mindset
4. I never try to be the life of the party, only contribute to it (Depends on your style)
5. Don't be a p*ssy