Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get around the line, "I'll contact you when my schedule frees up?" (noooooo!!)

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I hate it when women say, "I'll contact you once my schedule frees up." It's not so bad when they actually do call. It's when they don't that bothers me. And let's face it, most people are flakes but especially women. Many women use this as a way of getting rid of men. There must be a way around it.

It's one thing if they give a precise date: "I'll call you Thursday." That way, if they forget you just call up a few days later and joke about it. (I sat there waiting by the phone all night eating a tub of ice cream.)

But when they say, "I'll contact you once my schedule frees up" I am now in a position of total passivity, just waiting for someone else to take action. Women do not get turned on by chasing; they want to be chased. So already that's not good that she is calling me. Then if they don't call that's even worse because if I contact them, it makes me look as if I'm desperate because I couldn't wait for her to contact me. If I call too late, I risk any spark that was there dying on the operating table.

The only solution I can see is to wait a certain time and just ask her out anyway, knowing that she may either be sincerely busy or not interested. The chances are already not so hot. But I gotta try anyway.

David

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
When women say that it means they're not interested. Forget these women.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
That's stupid: they might not just be busy?
If they want you, nothing will keep them away. A phone call takes five minutes, a day has 1440 minutes. Nobody is that busy.

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
woman do get turned on by chasing. WHo told you they don't? I know by experience.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not get turned on by chasing; they want to be chased.
wrong. Your ideas on women and dating are off, sort that out first.

Reaction score
you sit by the phone eating a tub of ice cream just to wait for a woman to call??!? mehn, i think that's pretty anti-DJ.

and as for the ones who tells you that they'll call once their sched is free, don't expect any call. and you can tell them, "oh, i don't know. i think i have a more active lifestyle than you. i'm always out doing something fun." then forget about them.

and drop the tub of ice cream, dude. that's not cool.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give them a week to get ahold of you and then give them a call. You've got nothing to lose. If they fail out on the second time though...you got it...

NEXT!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tub of ice cream thing is a joke, and probably pretty funny.

This....
ThePhoenixProject said:
"oh, i don't know. i think i have a more active lifestyle than you. i'm always out doing something fun."
is just stupid and begging for attention. You're supposed to make them think you are the prize, not just blatantly say it and definitely not get in a p!ssing contest over it who is more active.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
The tub of ice cream thing is a joke, and probably pretty funny.

This....

is just stupid and begging for attention. You're supposed to make them think you are the prize, not just blatantly say it and definitely not get in a p!ssing contest over it who is more active.
LOL, thank you. Yes, I can't imagine why anyone would think I was serious. That is an example of a joke I might make in calling a girl afterwards.

Ok, maybe women just love chasing men. I don't care! It's not really that important for this post. The point is, when a woman says, I'll call you when my schedule frees up, 1.) it almost never happens, and 2.) you are in a position of passivity. Am I so way off that being in a position of waiting for a call is typically feminine. If women love chasing so much, why don't you just go up to the girl of your dreams, give her your number and ask her to call you sometime? See how that works out when your phone is as silent as death.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong about women not ever chasing, I'm saying that within the context of who calls who for the first couple calls (perhaps this is especially true in France), it is better that it be the man who chases. Any of you would actually disagree with that?

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you want something, you MAKE time for it... Girls who don't make time have already pass judgement on you... There is rarely any chance of appeal in this game... RARELY

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hurrican said:
woman do get turned on by chasing. WHo told you they don't? I know by experience.
Women like to follow a strong lead.

Chase them, and they'll run away.

There's a difference.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. A friend of mine whom has taught me alot about the game says that he only accepts this kind of devotion:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/Supremes_Files/Iunderstand2.jpg

I'm not sure that, that is what I'm looking for but it is pretty amazing.

I just listened to his most recent podcast where he audio taped himself on a coffee date that went further than he wanted. TO FREAKING SEX!!! I heard that girl having an orgasm and was blown away!

I will take just a nice decent girl who will have time for me though and not play games.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo firstly when you set up a date, you call her and at once bring it up, eg:"hello", "oh hi", "lets go to this really good party/club that i am going to this week, is fri or sat night good for you."
if she is into you, she would say yes, if she is really busy but she is in to you, she will suggest another time.
If she says cant and have to wait for later, up your game or next her.

INXS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I view the situation like this. First off ask yourself, "Whose reality do you live in?" Hopefully at this point you can answer your own and not her's. If this is the case, which I hope and bet it is, I'd suggest acting like it.

Instead of allowing her to say that..respond with something like this:

"Oh, well flakeness is a real pet peeve of mine and I'm kind of getting that vibe from you. Ms. Hard to get why don't you just call me when your schedule clears up." Normally at this point women will say "oh no it isn't like that" or something, to which you can say, "Well I'm busy _insert date here_ and _insert date here_ but I'm free _insert date here_ " and go from there.
(Remember: Always give two times you are BUSY before Available. Not just with women, with anyone. It makes you seem hard to get, even if you don't have a life, and if people think that you are BUSY..it is good!)

Also, if after you say the bit about you calling her when her schedule clears up, if she still just acts passive, then honestly I'd suggest moving on. Tons of women give out their numbers for tons of different reasons. (Some just do it for ego trips to have men calling them. Stupid but true.) There are plenty of women in the world who won't flake, and aren't into blowing guys off. Look for those and don't waste time on the ones who do. I dont' care how good looking they are, they aren't a ten if they act flakey.

Good luck! :)

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good replies all. Much appreciated feedback! Busy chick contacted me and told me when she'd be free. We set a date and then apparently the douche scheduled something else. Then she invited me to walk somewhere with her friend on Thursday.

Oh my god, women can be so irritating. I never realized when I first started that getting the first woman is the hardest one. It feels like I have worked and suffered for ages just to get over certain bad habits and phobias. I had no idea it would take this much work and dedication.

What is this merde?

Women like to follow a strong lead.

Chase them, and they'll run away.

There's a difference.
That was my feeling on the matter, but whatever, it was really beside the point.