Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Get ANY Girl -- At a Significant Price

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello class

Today, like every other day, we're talking about how to get the girl. You have probably heard that any guy -- even the ugliest, fattest, baldest guy -- can get a beautiful girl. I want to tell you that this is true. I have seen it happen. But in life all things come at a cost.

I know a guy who is completely ugly. He's maybe a "2" out of 10. But he has a secret... he gets to see naked girls on an almost daily basis. Better yet, one of the most beautiful girls around literally BEGGED him to have sex with her -- and they had a wonderful night of drunken passion.

What is his secret, you ask. His secret is actually very simple. He is as queer as a three dollar bill. That's right. He's gay. The girls treat him like he's just one of the girls. This means that they will change in front of him. I don't know if you've noticed, but girls change their clothes like 19 times a day. And he is the ULTIMATE challenge. The girls think, "Hey, if I can convert a gay guy I must really be something special." The beautiful girl in question was quite proud of herself. And I'm thinking... it's possible that is the smartest damn straight guy I've ever seen.

Now, I'm not recommending that you become gay... heh heh. But I think that the lesson to be learned here is to act like you are totally uninterested in the woman... even the most beautiful woman. It will drive her totally nuts. And who knows, she might just beg you to give her a night of drunken passion.

------------------
"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." -- Edmond Burke

[This message has been edited by Giovanni Casanova (edited 01-06-2002).]

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that guy has to even kiss other dudes, I do not envy him for how girls treat him. If all he has to do is say he's gay though, I think the guys a pimp hehe

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.... either you made this up to **** with our heads, or its a profound discovery... you be the judge!

UNaffeminite Gay = Xtreme Challenge = Attractiveness to women .... hrrrm...

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:

Now, I'm not recommending that you become gay... heh heh. But I think that the lesson to be learned here is to act like you are totally uninterested in women... even the most beautiful woman. It will drive her totally nuts. And who knows, she might just beg you to give her a night of drunken passion.

This is bullsh*t! Acting "totally uninterested in women" will not get you women. It's letting them know you don't need women that will get their attention not being "totally disinterested" in them. That will just make them think you are gay.

Say what you want about the hot girl this gay guy slept with, good for him! I think I could say that I speak for the board when I say I am not interested in how gay guys get puzzy, I am interested in how STRAIGHT men do it. In any case, a girl who is attracted to a man she knows is gay has problems. A normal, healthy woman would be a appalled by the thought of a guy she would have sex with having sex with another man.

Thank you, Mr. Casanova, for posting the stupidest tip I have seen in some time!

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 01-06-2002).]

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... Something seems to have set off Trickynick. Try to calm down, man, and understand the context of what I'm saying.

You are correct that none of us want to know how gay guys score since we aren't gay. But when an ugly guy -- straight or gay -- scores with a beautiful girl, I think there is some value in trying to determine why. The lessons learned therein could be valuable to the ever-growing DJ. I want to reiterate that I was not recommending any of you DJs start banging guys. I think that most girls feel the same way that most guys feel about the thought of gay guys going at it. Ugh... *shudders* Basically, I don't really think that was what got her all hot and bothered. I was recommending that you be much more of a challenge -- to actually seem disinterested. You don't have to take it to the extreme of pretending to be gay. Just act like you're not interested in HER (whoever "her" happens to be at the time). It sort of upsets a beautiful girl when you don't roll out the red carpet and treat her like gold. But she'll be drawn to you, because you're DIFFERENT. You don't have to start listening to Cher and wearing pink scarves and have 400+ pairs of shoes. The example I cited was obviously quite extreme (although entirely true, jwheatly) and probably wouldn't work most of the time. However, it does illustrate the value of being different and being challenging.

Again, trickynick, I'm sorry that something I said got up your skirt, so to speak.

------------------
"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." -- Edmond Burke

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trickynick said it all.

GREAT WHITE

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trick, man o man, I was waiting fo rsome 1 to say that.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One might notice the irony in the fact that beautiful girls are out there having sex with gay guys when there are perfectly good straight guys sitting at their computers getting pissed about the fact that beautiful girls are out there having sex with gay guys.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Giovanni Casanova (edited 01-06-2002).]

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One might notice the irony in the fact that beautiful girls are out there having sex with gay guys when there are perfectly good straight guys sitting at their computers getting pissed about the fact that beautiful girls are out there having sex with gay guys.
I gaurantee that this is not happening in any appreciably large numbers such that we should even pay attention to it at all. And the girls who are doing this are, like I said, disturbed and not healthy.

lol... Something seems to have set off Trickynick. Try to calm down, man, and understand the context of what I'm saying.

You are correct that none of us want to know how gay guys score since we aren't gay. But when an ugly guy -- straight or gay -- scores with a
beautiful girl, I think there is some value in trying to determine why. The lessons learned therein could be valuable to the ever-growing DJ. I
want to reiterate that I was not recommending any of you DJs start banging guys. I think that most girls feel the same way that most guys feel
about the thought of gay guys going at it. Ugh... *shudders* Basically, I don't really think that was what got her all hot and bothered. I was
recommending that you be much more of a challenge -- to actually seem disinterested. You don't have to take it to the extreme of pretending to be
gay. Just act like you're not interested in HER (whoever "her" happens to be at the time). It sort of upsets a beautiful girl when you don't roll
out the red carpet and treat her like gold. But she'll be drawn to you, because you're DIFFERENT. You don't have to start listening to Cher and
wearing pink scarves and have 400+ pairs of shoes. The example I cited was obviously quite extreme (although entirely true, jwheatly) and probably
wouldn't work most of the time. However, it does illustrate the value of being different and being challenging.

Again, trickynick, I'm sorry that something I said got up your skirt, so to speak.

I am still waiting for the part of this post where you try to refute the points I made against your original tip. The terminology you used was "act totally uninterested". That is not the way to be and I explained why in my original reply. Women want a man who is fulfilled in his own life independently of women and is a challenge not one that is "totally uninterested" in them.

About the whole gay thing, I understand that you were not suggesting that we go gay. You are just presenting us with a story that not only does us no good, the underlying point it attempts to make is fundamentally flawed.

By the way, your tip is still crap and it sucks!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 01-06-2002).]

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
I think I could say that I speak for the board when I say I am not interested in how gay guys get puzzy, I am interested in how STRAIGHT men do it.
Trickynick you're the man.

[This message has been edited by bartender (edited 01-06-2002).]

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY CASANOVA,

Bump, for old times sake
!

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I did use that "I'm gay" line on a girl I had just met, and wound up with her jumping my bones like the very devil! (And becoming my GF for quite some time afterward, even tho I had been such a cheezeball) But it is a cheap trick and I have never used it again.

------------------
Bro's rule, grrrls drool!

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok someone I know. Who has been gay for a long time and wants to try women again is completely ****blocking me on all the girls that we both know. Should I be worried. I see how he treats them, complete afc, but I also then see the complete way he will screw me over just like women will screw each other over. the funny thing is he does not even hide it. He completely is talking sh!t about me with them. Oh that pisses me off.
On a bright note it is kind of funny to see him hit on women, I almost thought about helping him out, but I see he does not deserve my help.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just like to throw the fact out that I have been vindicated and cleared of all charges since this... my very first post ever. I am sure that if anyone told trickynick or myself that we would actually get along with each other in just a couple months, especially to the level that we get along now, neither of us would have believed them.

By the way, I have nothing against this old thread... but I also wouldn't have anything against letting it die a peaceful death.

------------------
CASANOVA

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."
Eric Hoffer

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."
Voltaire

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Did I say something that offended you? Click here

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why he bumped this, I don't know, but the truth is, gay guys do something to get girls attracted to them that straight men can learn from. There IS something to be learned from this, but it doesn't have anything to do with acting gay.

Gay men use what is probably the most important factor in getting women, and Gio stated it in his post.

Disinterest. What do AFCs have that causes them to never get laid? High interest level. A low interest level works wonders, and the prettier the chick, the better it works.

She's thinking, why doesn't he like me? Everybody loves me! Who the hell does he think he is, not being attracted to me?!? The AFCs bore the sh!t out of her, she's met thousands of them, fawning all over her, complimenting her, basically letting her know she can mistreat them in any way she wants.

She wants every guy to be like that, but she wants the challenge of taking a man with no interest, and making him highly interested.

I met this extremely hot chick about a year ago. She was nice at first, but my high interest soon showed, and she backed off. Everything went downhill from there. I showed even more interest, and eventually things disintegrated to the point where we hated each other.

This girl gets tons of attention. She could have just about anything she ever wanted in life. Men (and women) are so nice to her. She doesn't live in the real world, you know, the world where sometimes you have to struggle to get what you want. It makes me sick to watch one guy after another tell her how beautiful and wonderful she is. They will never know the warm feeling of that tight velvety box between her legs.

I, on the other hand, am almost there. I've used a combination of techniques, but the most important part of my seduction was a low interest level. Every stupid thing I did before, I don't do now. She loves the way I talk to her like no man ever did, she wants to spend time with me constantly. I'm not there all the time when she needs me. Sometimes I tell her I'm too busy. When I'm with her, I don't stare too long in her eyes, I don't tell her she's beautiful, and I don't touch her sexually. I'm just not trying that hard.

I think she thinks she could get me, but I'm not making it too easy. Only a few short months ago she basically told me she wouldn't fvck me if I were the last man on earth. Last night she called me and said she wanted to suck my dyck. I told her I had things to do. Before I hung up she told me she loves me. I said that's cool.

She is a very fine looking woman. At her job, she meets probably between 50 and 200 men a day, and most of them would love to fvck her. But I'm gonna get the pu$$y, because I'm the only one giving her something different.

This is what you can learn from the gay guys. The ONLY reason they don't get constant pu$$y is because they don't want it.

------------------
"For anybody who's on the downside of advantage and relying purely on courage... it's possible."
- Russell Crowe

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by galactus:
Why he bumped this, I don't know
I had a moment of nostalgia. And Casanova, nothing about this is anything but peaceful.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 03-18-2002).]

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just...let...the...thread...die...

GC You're a DJ. You don't need to know how gay guys score so you can get women. You know better than this.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page:
just...let...the...thread...die...

GC You're a DJ. You don't need to know how gay guys score so you can get women.
You're right, I don't... I already KNOW. I do think there is some legitimacy here, as galactus has very eloquently pointed out, but one should also keep in mind that I wrote this when I first came on this thread.

------------------
CASANOVA

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."
Eric Hoffer

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."
Voltaire

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Did I say something that offended you? Click here

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, OK, showing no interest in girls, and hanging around them is going to work? I can see this, but I can also see working on a girl like this, and then trying to put some moves on and getting a LJBF convo. How do you successfully pull it off? Hanging out with the girls as a way to score seems very AFC-ish to me. I can see this for social proof, or potentially for long term chasing. But you would have to put a lot of time into this. What's to stop you from becoming an emotional tampon? I'm seeing a lot of red flags here. I'm not sure if the risks outweigh the benefits.

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KCFlyer:
OK, OK, showing no interest in girls, and hanging around them is going to work?
No, what works is:

Showing you are totally comfortable with being interested in chicks.

Showing that chicks, and especially hot chicks, are interested in *you*. (That one is the killer.)

Showing that you have something - anything - that makes you stand out from all the Mr Average Loser Guys out there.

Then - and only then - will being disinterested in a hot chick start to fvck with her head enough to do you any good.

Being disinterested on its own doesn't mean shyt. She'll likely decide you're gay or don't have the balls to make a strong approach.

Also, if she's *not* a hot chick, she may decide you're out of her league. So this isn't always the best game plan for the less hot babes with the better personalities.

But with the pretty bimbos, especially the stuck up ones, that combination is a killer.