Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get a girl who's in a group on the dance floor to come dance with you?

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes i'll be making my rounds on the dance floor and I see a nice girl who's dancing with 5 of her girl friends in a group. What successful methods have you guys discovered to get this one girl to come dance with you without interference (c0ck blocking) from all her friends?

i was thinking of making eye contact, then making a motion with my finger (a come hither motion) to come over to where i'm dancing (i'll be close by)......but this would only work if she thinks i'm really good looking, or is really attracted to me already

any ideas? :D

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grab her by the arm and walk her away from her friends and just say "lets dance". careful when you are grabbing her arm and walking her away, she might struggle or something - wouldn't be good.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk over to her, point to her and say to her friends "I need to borrow her for a second."

Reaction score
i was thinking of making eye contact, then making a motion with my finger (a come hither motion) to come over to where i'm dancing (i'll be close by)......but this would only work if she thinks i'm really good looking, or is really attracted to me already

1. you said the answer to your own question.

2. if she ain't choosin you ain't buying.

3. don't approach if she isn't even interested.

4. if she is and is giving eye contact then just go get her.

5. You must be one of those guys like I used to be who dance by themselves on the floor and wait for girls to approach. This was my modeus oporandi for years. I would suggest also standing at the edge of the floor and kinda moving a little bit while you scan for who is checking you out. when you find her then continue to be cool ...and then swoop down like a hawk from the sky.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely make eye contact and see what kind of reaction you get