Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get a girl while she is at work?

Master Cheif

Don Juan
Reaction score
at mcdonalds, there is this girl i seen working the cash a few times, she always laughs at some things i dont even think are too funny but everyone seems to thing everything i say its too funny. and i can tell its a real laugh, not just one of those canned laughs.

so how do you get a girls number while she is working? im a total noob at this, so any advice would be appericated:D

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Cheif said:
at mcdonalds, there is this girl i seen working the cash a few times, she always laughs at some things i dont even think are too funny but everyone seems to thing everything i say its too funny. and i can tell its a real laugh, not just one of those canned laughs.

so how do you get a girls number while she is working? im a total noob at this, so any advice would be appericated:D
Never picked up a girl at a McD's before...but I have done so in similar situations (tellers at banks, supermarkets so on)

Make sure kino is there. Then just ask her when she gets off work. I find this approach better because they can get in trouble for flirting on the job. Tell her you would like to get drinks or coffee or whatever. No dinner. Too serious and it will be hard for you to have an exit plan if needed.

You wont even have to call for the date.

Good luck.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't pick up women at work. They just want to get there on time, avoid being fired, avoid being yelled at by customers, then go home. They don't want shmucks hitting on them while they're trying to do their jobs. Leave 'em alone. Especially in this economic climate where everybody is on the edge of being laid-off anyway.

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Don't pick up women at work. They just want to get there on time, avoid being fired, avoid being yelled at by customers, then go home. They don't want shmucks hitting on them while they're trying to do their jobs. Leave 'em alone. Especially in this economic climate where everybody is on the edge of being laid-off anyway.
What lame advice. I pick up waitresses and other girls at restaurants pretty regularly. Smile at them, talk to them, tease them. They like it.

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
They like the tip and the attention, and that's about it. Leave 'em alone.
No. You have no idea. This is not good advice.

I got 3 girls from one burger place that is set up like a diner where you order at the counter and they bring it to you, and you do not even tip them there. Also got 3 waitresses from an italian place I used to go to a lot, and they obviously do take tips. It is stupid to limit yourself.

Also got a girl from a pizza place I go to, and I had her write her number on the pizza box. And there was a hostess from another place, etc.

Master Cheif

Don Juan
Reaction score
brekke said:
No. You have no idea. This is not good advice.

I got 3 girls from one burger place that is set up like a diner where you order at the counter and they bring it to you, and you do not even tip them there. Also got 3 waitresses from an italian place I used to go to a lot, and they obviously do take tips. It is stupid to limit yourself.

Also got a girl from a pizza place I go to, and I had her write her number on the pizza box. And there was a hostess from another place, etc.
so if i ask a girl for her number like there would she get in trouble for that? because obviously i wouldnt want that.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Cheif said:

and i wonder how many other guys are thinking this about her!

more detail needed, how much does she recognise you, how happy is she to see you, doe she rush over to say hi, how many IOI's??

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Cheif said:
so if i ask a girl for her number like there would she get in trouble for that? because obviously i wouldnt want that.
No, she won't, but kingsam's thing above is right. And if she is interested she will not care if she gets in trouble (and I really do not care). Some of these girls would give me free food with their boss there, and I think they could get in more trouble for that. Just make sure you can tell if she is interested.

I think canned stuff is lame, but for an example, I joked with one girl that she might actually look pretty if she took her hat off (that they make her wear), and her friend there said "hey that's mean, she always looks pretty". Just say what comes to your mind I guess, and do not be afraid to hit on her.

Master Cheif

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
and i wonder how many other guys are thinking this about her!

more detail needed, how much does she recognise you, how happy is she to see you, doe she rush over to say hi, how many IOI's??
well, i guess were gonna find out:D