Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get a girl to sleep w/ you while letting her know you have a girlfriend?

GorillaPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up...DJ,
I have a girlfriend who lives hours away from me because of the bomb job opportunity. I know this sounds bad but I met this other girl who is really digging me but from our convo it seems like she has been in some shady relationships and wants to have a real relationship. This girl is cold and I had considered hitting but before I would attempt to that how can let her know that I am dating someone and not trying to get serioius like that....So, the question is how can I bang this chick and let her know I have a girl? Thanks...

GorillaPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the girl that I'm with but while she is gone I want to have a little bit of fun but I don't want thisgirlto fall in love...Thats why I was thinking that maybe I could let her know up front I have a girl and we can have sex and thats the extent of this relationship...

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man show some respect for your girlfriend and don't cheat on her. A true DJ would never cheat on his girl, no matter what. If you aren't getting it the way you like it from your girl, then dump her and find something else.

GorillaPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I'm perfectly happy w/ her but she is going to be gone for over a year...Our goal is to get back together after that year...This is the first girl in 5 years where everything is right....I mean everything...I don't have anything negative to say about her..We have our disagreements and everything....She is the one I want to marry...I know this sounds hypocritical....but I'm in a position where I have access to a nice amount of ass...and while she was here...I didn't think about it...but now I'm wondering if I could hit off a few chicks here and there....I still want to be w/ her...The reason I was asking should I tell these females I have a girl is because I dont' want to get caught up...If they know straight out I have a girl then they know what there getting into...She is going to come here and visit me everyonce and while...I don't want to be at the movies and have some female run up on me...I want them to know..

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You, my friend, are an idiot. Industry's right when he says a true DJ would never cheat on a girl. What would you do if she was a few hours away sucking c0ck the whole time you two are apart. Would you forgive her? Hell no, you'd dump her in a heartbeat. If she's truly as good as you say she is, you owe her to either break up with her before you do this, or just not do it.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me that if she's deliberately gone for a whole year, then you're single, and can do what the hell you like. You think she expects you to go a whole year without having sex? Do you think she will too?

You're a free man, do what you want, and if you get back with this girl in a year's time then that's a bonus.

bp1974

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't become a snake man. Have some respect for yourself and her. If you're not fully content with her, which you're not, you should tell her so that she can go find a better guy, and you can go out there and have all the ass you want without breaking her heart.