Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Get A Girl’s Number Without Being Rejected

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s be real. Without being rejected is a tough guarantee to make. A guarantee is mathematical. You know, 2 + 2 = 4. That’s a guarantee.

Women are biological. No reaction is guaranteed.

Sure, you can predict how they’ll react, but the success rate is pretty much guaranteed to be less than 100%.

But what you can do is to swing the odds in your favour. Think of it as managing a theater show: not only do you have to get her to buy the ticket to come and watch, you also have to arrange everything – the actors, the props, the décor, the food – to impress her so that she wants to come back, over and over again.

Remember, it isn’t just about getting her number; its also about her giving you the right number (and not the number of her octogenarian grandmother with Tourette’s) and actually answering when you do call (not file your number under the name ‘Do Not Answer’).

1. Avoid corny pick-up lines. At all costs. Using a pick-up line is like shooting yourself in the leg.

2. Be confident. Walk, talk, breathe confidently. Women dig confidence. Acting nervous won’t endear you to her; women like men to take charge and you should act like you’re a man in charge and more. So even if your knees are knocking from anxiety, man up, and approach her with your back straight.

3. Initiate the conversation by talking about common points of interest. She’s drinking a daiquiri? Tell her about the awesome daiquiris at a bar you know. She has a tan? Tell her about the great diving trip you went on recently. Don’t lie though; you’ll look like a tool if she calls you out.

Once the conversation is going well, stage an exit but before you go, casually tell her you had a great time with her and ask if she’d like to meet up again, preferably involving one of the earlier talking points.

If she interested, she’ll respond. Get her to type her number into your phone; give her an immediate missed call so she knows your number and will know it’s you when you call, not an annoying telemarketer.

To your dating success,

Andrew Wang (Allurre)
CEO/Artist/Producer/Designer
Creator of Sync Dating

Check out http://www.absolutedatingtips.com (personal blog) for more powerful & practical dating tips at your fingertips.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff Allure, your contributing a lot to these Forums.

I like your stuff and I definetly know these " STUFF " work

I

Irapesmallchildren

If you can't get a number without getting rejected, Suicide should be an option.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
default opener

whatever happens i always approach at least 2 women a day
i always use the same opener as i find it tedious to have to think of something "unique " about her

REHEARSAL
If you repeatedly and conscientiously picture yourself achieving a goal your chances of actual success will be greatly enhanced (ARNOLD LAZARUS SOCIOPSYCHOLGIST PHD DISTINGUISHED PROFESSOR EMERITUS OF PSYCHOLOGY RUTGERS UNIVERSITY )

if you rehearse your scripted openers day after day you ll become the shyt

rehearse say out the dialogue out loud 5 times a day

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
default opener

whatever happens i always approach at least 2 women a day
i always use the same opener as i find it tedious to have to think of something "unique " about her

REHEARSAL
If you repeatedly and conscientiously picture yourself achieving a goal your chances of actual success will be greatly enhanced (ARNOLD LAZARUS SOCIOPSYCHOLGIST PHD DISTINGUISHED PROFESSOR EMERITUS OF PSYCHOLOGY RUTGERS UNIVERSITY )

if you rehearse your scripted openers day after day you ll become the shyt

rehearse say out the dialogue out loud 5 times a day

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaRomeo just tapped into the power of visualizing.

If you see the event taking place before it actually happens,
your performance level optimizes when you walk into the reality
you foresaw.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh great. Another PUA peddling his wares. But this one calls himself "CEO".

One more thing, you actually expect anyone to navigate that mess of a website? You need to go back to the drawing board.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

One more thing, you actually expect anyone to navigate that mess of a website? You need to go back to the drawing board.
Haha, he already poo poo'd on my thread right below this one too. But, man you can totally trust a CEO.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

It's called a mini-site. And yes I run my own company -- and it doesn't involve PUA.

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed the past few years that I don't even ask for it. When I end up leaving or whatever they just give it to me. Whether this be online or in person I honestly can't remember the last time I asked for a number. If you make a good enough impression on her, I guarantee you she'll give it to you if you did everything right. In fact you may actually hear the words, "Aren't you going to ask me for my number?"

Sometimes I say yes, other times I say nope.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The number isn't as important as it once was. Before the number had to be for the house, which is a big deal. Now everyone has mobiles with caller ID, so it is pathetically easy to screen guys. It's the path of least resistance and guilt - giving the number out and then 'forgetting' about him is kinder to a woman's soul than saying 'No thanks.'

But to still get the number is important. And you do it with pure logical. Of course you need to have built rapport, but the way I always ask is one of two ways:

'You got a number I can reach you on?'
'We should hang out at some stage. Let's have your number so I can get in touch when I'm free.'

Option 1 is the best one. You can still carry on rapport building after this. Bailing after getting the number is a pretty pathetic attitude if you still have time to talk. Also, if she denies you, you can call her out on being a Luddite, and leave with your head held high.

Option 2 is different and can result in the odd rejection, but you're laying down the groundworks of your attraction and your alphahood. You are not asking her permission for the number, you are telling her to hand it over. A subtle but important difference.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to lower rejection? MORE TAQUELLIA!!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
Let’s be real. Without being rejected is a tough guarantee to make. A guarantee is mathematical. You know, 2 + 2 = 4. That’s a guarantee.

Women are biological. No reaction is guaranteed.

Sure, you can predict how they’ll react, but the success rate is pretty much guaranteed to be less than 100%.

But what you can do is to swing the odds in your favour. Think of it as managing a theater show: not only do you have to get her to buy the ticket to come and watch, you also have to arrange everything – the actors, the props, the décor, the food – to impress her so that she wants to come back, over and over again.

Remember, it isn’t just about getting her number; its also about her giving you the right number (and not the number of her octogenarian grandmother with Tourette’s) and actually answering when you do call (not file your number under the name ‘Do Not Answer’).

1. Avoid corny pick-up lines. At all costs. Using a pick-up line is like shooting yourself in the leg.

I think this is pretty common knowledge by this point. Opinion openers, direct openers, situation openers, etc all suffice. Anything that evokes "cheese" is not a valid opener unless you're doing it for self amusement/blowout.

2. Be confident. Walk, talk, breathe confidently. Women dig confidence. Acting nervous won’t endear you to her; women like men to take charge and you should act like you’re a man in charge and more. So even if your knees are knocking from anxiety, man up, and approach her with your back straight.

This set my bs detector off. Not because it's invalid advice, but because it's so bland and lacking in helpfulness. Might as well say to guys "be yourself". Next time give some raw functional examples of how to "be confident", or at least give some methods to appear so.

3. Initiate the conversation by talking about common points of interest. She’s drinking a daiquiri? Tell her about the awesome daiquiris at a bar you know. She has a tan? Tell her about the great diving trip you went on recently. Don’t lie though; you’ll look like a tool if she calls you out.

Fully disagree. Trying to build commonalities right from the start is the fast lane to coming off needy or try hard. Either way you're done. Women see right through it and will be waiting for the shoe to drop when you finally hit on them/ask for the number. Now, all that being said, if you do as you mentioned and morph the commonality into your opener in a way that is situationally relevant, and do so in a non-needy way, then you can pull it off. However, this is easier said than done and takes a lot of practice.

Once the conversation is going well, stage an exit but before you go, casually tell her you had a great time with her and ask if she’d like to meet up again, preferably involving one of the earlier talking points.

If she interested, she’ll respond. Get her to type her number into your phone; give her an immediate missed call so she knows your number and will know it’s you when you call, not an annoying telemarketer.

Classic time bridging. To be honest I think it's a bit antiquated, at least the part about going for the number. The best way to get a number is to not even ask for it. Asking how can you keep in touch is the money shot of time bridging. When they give you their number and it's THEIR IDEA, you're going to have a much lower flake rate.

To your dating success,

Andrew Wang (Allurre)
CEO/Artist/Producer/Designer
Creator of Sync Dating

Check out http://www.absolutedatingtips.com (personal blog) for more powerful & practical dating tips at your fingertips.

Comments in blue.

On last thing: good for you for offering advice, but the advertising is a bit much.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Comments in blue.

On last thing: good for you for offering advice, but the advertising is a bit much.
Hey Nutz,

Just to address some things you said.

Yes, I should have omitted the blog ad, a bit of an overkill I must admit.

Also, initiating the conversation with common interest points IS just one method to get the convo humming. A lot of guys notice the physical cues, and fail to use it to their advantage as a bridge into a conversation.

Obviously there are a myriad more approach methods, but that's just one in a ton.

As for the confidence tip, I didn't go fully in-depth, but acquiring the aforementioned postures is exactly what needs to be done.

: )

Thank you for your input though. I will try project my posts more explicitly in the future.

Have a great day fellas.