Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get a fatter face

hot stuff

Banned
Reaction score
how can you gain weight around your face?

i have started weight lifting for the past few months and am noticing improvements in my body! however i still have that skinny face that im tryin to fatten up just a little!

rob686

Don Juan
Reaction score
hot stuff said:
how can you gain weight around your face?

i have started weight lifting for the past few months and am noticing improvements in my body! however i still have that skinny face that im tryin to fatten up just a little!

So u wanna fill your face up with fat a bit ?? Most people would rather loose fat around their face haha.

Be patient....you will find that as you gradually put on more lean muscle through increased nutrition, training, etc your face complements this gain too i.e. it gets less 'skinnier' and more of a masculine/strong/''i have muscles'' look.Note that this does not mean that fat is causing your face to look like this....there's a VAST difference between the faces of a 200 lb 20% b.f. guy and a 200 lb 10% b.f. guy. Something tells me you would go for the 200 lb 10% guy look ;)

But don't go overboard though with the food and put on too much bf% - your face will get chubbier instead..... :)

cjyogz

Don Juan
Reaction score
easy, do 200 smiles and 600 frown twice a day, when you wake up and when you go to bed, haha i have no idea. but u know that frowning uses something like 300 facial muscles, where as smiling only takes two muscles. There's not alot u can do, unless u get some botox put in ur face.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes!