How To Get 360 Waves?

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently started my waving process, and after two months I must say that I have slick waves on the top of my head and the back,not to mention i love getting complimented on them by people.The thing is they do not want to appear on the sides, and i wonder if I'm maybe brushing incorrectly, but i really have coarse hair cause im African and i use Dax wave and groom with a soft bristle brush..so any suggestions on gettin em on the sides?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
am I the only one that doesn't have a clue what a slick wave is ?

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are likely not brushing with the grain or getting your hair cut against the grain. At the top of the back of your head is like the center point. For the waves on the top of your head, you can just brush str8 forward but for the sides, you need to use a slight angle to factor in the way your hair grows. If you just brush straight from the back of your head to front for the side of your head, you won't get waves

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL... Why on earth would you come to sosuave to ask about 360 waves? Your in luck though, because I have had waves since I was in middle school. I get complimented all the time. People get sea-sick just by looking at my waves. Dax wave grease is good and thick too.

This is what I do:
1. Take a shower and wash your hair out real good

2. When you get out of the shower your hair will still be wet. Get a comb and comb out your hair and dry your hair off. At this point your hair should feel soft.

3. Brush your hair in the style that you want your waves to come in.

4. Put in the Dax wave grease in your hair. Whatever amount you normally put in should do fine. I think on the directions it tell you to use the amount of a silver dollar.

5. Once the grease is in your hair, bursh your hair again thoroughly. I usually brush for a couple of minutes.

6. Put on a stocking cap or a du-rag. Personally I double down. I put on a stocking cap(You can use some old stockings from a female relative or girlfriend) and then I put on a du-rag over the stocking cap.

The best time to do this is at night before you go to bed, making sure you keep the du-rag and stocking cap on over night. I've had good results doing it this way. My waves have been so thorough and deep that even after I get a hair cut, my waves are still visible.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't even know that was possible to create... thought it was genetic. Might give it a shot

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought the barber did all that.

jonnyj99

Reaction score
360 Waves, also known as waves 360 "or" spinnas "Hair is the model for African Americans mandatory use of mostly men. Short hair style is a classic design that is worn on African-American men for many generations. The desire reaching deep into spin waves has been a trend reported early 90s.

roburtvigr

Reaction score
A shortcut is the classic hairstyle has been worn by African American men for generations. This part is very important to take seriously. The management of how to brush the hair is vital for its waves POP.Well Here's how to get started. The first step to get waves hair cut if necessary.