Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to gauge if a girl wants to hook up?

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I met up with a girl online a few nights ago, date went well we had a lot of drinks and made out a little bit. I'm looking for dating/having fun, she has said the same, but I'm not sure how quickly to move things. I'm tempted to invite her over to "watch a movie" but at the same time I don't want her to think I'm just after sex and kill any later opportunity. Should I do one more fun "date" and then maybe next time bring her back or do I go for it right away?

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with espi

and "having fun" is the universal term for "i just want to bang"

if you both agreed you're just looking to "have fun" i would assume she's down

you don't lose anything by going for it. there's always more girls out there

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mean to extrapolate by saying she was just "looking for fun"...what she actually said was she doesn't have any predetermined expectations, and another time mentioned she isn't necessarily looking for a relationship. So yeah, that could definitely be taken as she is just looking for to go out, have fun, casually date and then maybe if something develops a relationship can start.

That's exactly what I'm looking for as well to be honest. I wouldn't rule out a relationship either but I wanna hook up and have fun first and see what happens instead of dating with the sole purpose of trying to form a relationship. Honestly the past few months is the first time in my life I've had this mindset...before I try to appease them with traditional dating format with intention of trying to get a relationship (then hopefully sex) instead of just having fun, doing whatever I want, and worrying about semantics later.

I have a suspicion she's on the same track also, so I'll invite her over and hopefully things work out.