Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to fvck a virgin with her consent?

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll guide her through therapy because you're taking a psychology class?

This has train wreck written all over it and seems like bad karma if you go down this route. Be careful what you wish for.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll guide her through therapy because you're taking a psychology class?

This has train wreck written all over it and seems like bad karma if you go down this route. Be careful what you wish for.
Well what I meant was that I'm gonna fvck her the first time to break her cherry, and then fvck her the second time to make her used to the act of sexual activity, and then third time to let her experience her first orgasm, and after that I'm gonna fvck her like an animal because she wants it deep down, all her holes are gonna be filled up, I'm gonna make her squirt, I'm gonna eat her azzhole as well as teaching her to eat my azzhole in return before I'm fvcking her in the azz while there's another dildo inside her pvssy.

So yeah, basically I'm gonna do to her what all boyfriends do to their girlfriends all the time, which is fvcking and going out and then fvcking all days and nights. I love sex, and I'm gonna make sure she loves it more than I do. Young chicks love fvcking, you know?

That's what I meant by "therapy."

Thanks for your lovely concern, mate.