Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to fu*k without spending money

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I have seen guys pimping on foot dressed in rags.

I have seen it, it is possible.
They must of had some that madd confidence aurora to them :rockon:

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm....let me think, last four girls! I think I've spent a total of $20 all together!

You just invite them over for a movie and go from there!

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Who is Cordon? I don't take that guy seriously. He thinks he is better than everyone on this site, and he is really better than nobody.

Hmm, that would make him better than you, since your name is Nobody :p

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
Hmm....let me think, last four girls! I think I've spent a total of $20 all together!

You just invite them over for a movie and go from there!
Keep going..? haha

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the recession of 2001/02 I lived in my car for almost an entire year. Literally in my car every night. In that time I was using a local public library's computers to troll for chicks on the 'net. I screwed two chicks in the time, one chick who was on vacation from Australia and one cute teacher chick. The Australian I banged in the car itself and the teacher I banged at her place in LA. I went out with about 4-5 other chicks during that time whom I found on the 'net. I was unemployed and living in my car and had almost no money.

So it can be done on almost nothing. If you don't like online dating then do street pickups or whatever. A friend of mine is now in a similar situation, unemployed, couch surfing, and he found a girlfriend at the Starbucks he hangs out at all day every day (using their free wifi).

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Back in the recession of 2001/02 I lived in my car for almost an entire year. Literally in my car every night. In that time I was using a local public library's computers to troll for chicks on the 'net. I screwed two chicks in the time, one chick who was on vacation from Australia and one cute teacher chick. The Australian I banged in the car itself and the teacher I banged at her place in LA. I went out with about 4-5 other chicks during that time whom I found on the 'net. I was unemployed and living in my car and had almost no money.

So it can be done on almost nothing. If you don't like online dating then do street pickups or whatever. A friend of mine is now in a similar situation, unemployed, couch surfing, and he found a girlfriend at the Starbucks he hangs out at all day every day (using their free wifi).
Impressive man, really am impressed. I use both, onliine and real life pick up. Best of both worlds.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Long story short, im looking for hook ups and dont feel like spending anymore, since im broke and rather save. Everyones gotta bust a nut everyonce and a while and im looking to do it the cheapest way possible. How do I go about doing this?

Should I tell them straight up?

Seduce them then go for the kiss which will lead to other things...?

You get my drift ;)
- Meet a girl (real life or online)
- text/call her, flirt, lead the small talk to sexual talk
- Get her to come over or go to her place to "hang out" and "watch a movie"
- Profit!

A few words of wisdom:

Alcohol helps
Not every girl is DTF
Not every girl will like you
Not every girl will be comfortable being alone with you that quick (in this case you'll have to either take them on a cheap date or next them)

Not as easy as it sounds...

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
- Meet a girl (real life or online)
- text/call her, flirt, lead the small talk to sexual talk
- Get her to come over or go to her place to "hang out" and "watch a movie"
- Profit!

A few words of wisdom:

Alcohol helps
Not every girl is DTF
Not every girl will like you
Not every girl will be comfortable being alone with you that quick (in this case you'll have to either take them on a cheap date or next them)

Not as easy as it sounds...
Believe me I know..I was talking to a girl today. This is how our text went at the end

Her:I gotta go, soo text me tomorow
Me:If u wana talk to me, u text me, have fun tonight!
Her-Nah u can text me, bye
Me-Maybe I will maybe I wont ;)

We were talking for 3 hours before hand, shes like ur we like twins..WTF...I honestly think shes leading me on. We have a date set up for next weekend. Im not texting her tomorow, im waiting untill Wed for a surprise text

Also I always talk about cuddling, and saying too bad ur not here right now to cuddle with me, and they usually go I knooo i wish i was, Then i offer them to come over, then they turn me down..Makes no sense. Maybe someone can put this into perspective for me.