Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to fu*k without spending money

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, im looking for hook ups and dont feel like spending anymore, since im broke and rather save. Everyones gotta bust a nut everyonce and a while and im looking to do it the cheapest way possible. How do I go about doing this?

Should I tell them straight up?

Seduce them then go for the kiss which will lead to other things...?

You get my drift ;)

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easy go to your nearest liquor store and buy wine bottles. invite them over to watch a movie/listen to music/chill/ whateva and escalate to your bedroom.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
easy go to your nearest liquor store and buy wine bottles. invite them over to watch a movie/listen to music/chill/ whateva and escalate to your bedroom.

Do chicks actually go to stranger's apartment to drink? If so how to actually go from a talking to random girl on the street to getting her to your place?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Long story short, im looking for hook ups and dont feel like spending anymore, since im broke and rather save. Everyones gotta bust a nut everyonce and a while and im looking to do it the cheapest way possible. How do I go about doing this?

Should I tell them straight up?

Seduce them then go for the kiss which will lead to other things...?

You get my drift ;)
Finding sex takes lots of one of two things: either time, or money. If you're willing to spend money, it takes little time. If you're not, you're going to have to spend a lot of time trying to find chicks who are looking for what you're looking for.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Finding sex takes lots of one of two things: either time, or money. If you're willing to spend money, it takes little time. If you're not, you're going to have to spend a lot of time trying to find chicks who are looking for what you're looking for.
Thats exactly what I thought, thanks Zarky. Always appreciate your input

ELITE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Thats exactly what I thought, thanks Zarky. Always appreciate your input
Do the Tom lykis rule: don't spend more than 40$ on a date...:rockon:

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ELITE said:
Do the Tom lykis rule: don't spend more than 40$ on a date...:rockon:
Last time i spent 40 all i got was a ****ing kiss out it. So fu*k that.

allbeef

Banned
Reaction score
$40 to most of you is an entire month's allowance. Do you have to mow the lawn for that? Or do you get extra money for taking care of the grass?

After I got jerked around for being honest about my habits I have changed. Now I will make you look foolish. $40? To be young and poor. Don't miss those days one bit.

Jesse Charger

Reaction score
Hey Man :)

The cheapest way to do it are coffee shops.

You buy her a cocoa or an exotic coffee... girls won't turn down something sweet. You just hype the place up beforehand... "They make the BEST cocoa there... really!!" And then when you're sitting down with her, you stroke her fingers, and then stroke her thighs underneath the table. KILLER. And CHEAP.

________

Jesse Charger

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
allbeef said:
$40 to most of you is an entire month's allowance. Do you have to mow the lawn for that? Or do you get extra money for taking care of the grass?

After I got jerked around for being honest about my habits I have changed. Now I will make you look foolish. $40? To be young and poor. Don't miss those days one bit.
WTF are you talking about? That has no relevance to my thread title.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
allbeef said:

I make 40K a minute selling stocks.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by not having money your saying you have very little to spend right?

This was basically me last year. I had no money and no home. I was getting girls but i had no place to bring them to. Since i one girl and i were in the same class, we walked around campus together went to a lawschool party where i didn't spend any money but i had nowhere to close.

The other girl was a girl i met through a mutual friend who i asked out to dinner which was costly. Eventually a group of us were drinking at her place where i ended being the only one who stayed. She asked me to sleep on her bed (i was wasted). I spent money when we split the cost of drinks.

You need atleast SOME money. Enough to meet minimum gentleman requirements (atleast pay your half and if your asking, my etiquette is if i asked i will pay). Making the b1tch pay for everything is definitely going to be a turnoff but you don't have to pay for everything. If you don't have enough money to even consider driving to see the girl maybe you should be working on other things besides trying to get girls.

I was not thinking about getting laid when those opportunities came, i was worried about having a place to sleep, food to eat, and taking care of my baggage. Occasionally when my friends called me out to have fun i went.
I had more girls than i could handle when i couldn't even handle myself and now its the exact opposite haha.

ELITE

Don Juan
Reaction score
allbeef said:

Thats a stupid response. I spend more money on a date also. Only for quality women. If it just some girl who he wants to **** and thinks of a low quality. And doesn't want to spend cash then thats why I suggest to not spend more than 40$ date rule.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
If you have good enough game you don't need money. You can convince a new girl to buy you drinks and pay for everything.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
If you have good enough game you don't need money. You can convince a new girl to buy you drinks and pay for everything.
Thats what usually happens. The girls buy the drinks for me, even when I dont game them. I do it through social proof. Making the room laugh, having a good time, they sense that and offer me drinks.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
allbeef said:
Cordon makes $60k easy. So take that.

Who is Cordon? I don't take that guy seriously. He thinks he is better than everyone on this site, and he is really better than nobody.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Thats what usually happens. The girls buy the drinks for me, even when I dont game them. I do it through social proof. Making the room laugh, having a good time, they sense that and offer me drinks.

I have seen guys pimping on foot dressed in rags.

I have seen it, it is possible.